RSVP Feb 9-16, 2013 - Eurodam

Boytjie

Does anyone have a price sheet for this cruise? A friend of ours is possibly interested in this cruise. Not coming up on their website. I'm assuming they are waiting for the sale to end on the med cruise before putting it online?

The brochure is showing fares of $899.00 to $3099.00. If there's a specific category, let me know and I will check it out.

Does anyone have a price sheet for this cruise? A friend of ours is possibly interested in this cruise. Not coming up on their website. I'm assuming they are waiting for the sale to end on the med cruise before putting it online?

2247814840102790654S600x600Q85.jpg

I booked today. Couldn't think of anything better to do in February and I've never been to NO or Mardi Gras.

Good to know :)! The cruise aka fruit float, is always alot of fun, no matter what the ports are, and gives one something to look forward to, the following year. RSVP makes a decent if not fabulouse pretty hassle free vacation. Show up in Ft. La te dah, get on the boat, and enjoy yourself. There are "worst" things one can do... like ice-fishing for example (that's ment to be a joke)! I havn't made up my mind as of yet..although it is tempting......

Good to know :)! The cruise aka fruit float, is always alot of fun, no matter what the ports are, and gives one something to look forward to, the following year. RSVP makes a decent if not fabulouse pretty hassle free vacation. Show up in Ft. La te dah, get on the boat, and enjoy yourself. There are "worst" things one can do... like ice-fishing for example (that's ment to be a joke)! I havn't made up my mind as of yet..although it is tempting......

Now it's your turn to join us Kevin. I told lil Kev to work on it.

You better get your booty on the boat, babe!

An RSVP cruise without FABOU Kevin? :eek: "Shirley" you jest!

Archived