RSVP Feb 9-16, 2013 - Eurodam

Boytjie

All 7 (or is it 8) RSVP cruises we always flew back home the day the ship returned to port. This year will be different, as we have made reservations to stay 4 more days in Ft. Lauderdale at the Worthington Resort. We are staying the 3 nights before the cruise at The Cabanas Resort, so it will be like 3 seperate vacations in 2 weeks. Woo-hoo! Then we get to fly back to our "resort home" of Rehoboth Beach, DE (albeit it will still be "winter").

All 7 (or is it 8) RSVP cruises we always flew back home the day the ship returned to port. This year will be different, as we have made reservations to stay 4 more days in Ft. Lauderdale at the Worthington Resort. We are staying the 3 nights before the cruise at The Cabanas Resort, so it will be like 3 seperate vacations in 2 weeks. Woo-hoo! Then we get to fly back to our "resort home" of Rehoboth Beach, DE (albeit it will still be "winter").

The Royal Palms is the happening place in Fort Lauderdale.

We will be there four nights pre-cruise and two nights post cruise.

The Royal Palms is the happening place in Fort Lauderdale.

We will be there four nights pre-cruise and two nights post cruise.

Sorry, wherever WE are will be the happening place in Fort Lauderdale! I'm just sayin'! :D

Sorry, wherever WE are will be the happening place in Fort Lauderdale! I'm just sayin'! :D

We stayed there this year. Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor. Walk over and take a tour while you're at The Worthington.

Restaurant and full service bar. Nothing in the Fort Lauderdale gay market even comes close.

We stayed there this year. Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor. Walk over and take a tour while you're at The Worthington.

Restaurant and full service bar. Nothing in the Fort Lauderdale gay market even comes close.

Is the restaurant and bar only for those staying at the resort, or can anyone go there?

Pink choice awards has the Cabana Resort and The Worthington Resort both ranked very high, and I read many good reviews on both of them.

Is the restaurant and bar only for those staying at the resort, or can anyone go there?

Pink choice awards has the Cabana Resort and The Worthington Resort both ranked very high, and I read many good reviews on both of them.

Anyone can stop over for a drink or to eat. It's nothing that is advertised by signs in front of the hotel.

However, they are most welcoming to other guests. There's a drag show on Friday nights. (Cashetta) and it gets busy with guests from neighboring resorts.

The master plan (3-5 years) for Breakers Avenue calls for s pedestrian friendly mall area with shops and other restaurants. The city has already approved the plan. The Plaza Bistro is another restaurant which belongs to the Royal Palms, located about a block away.

Ownership has already purchased 26 hotels in the area, both gay and straight. He has big plans for that area, which has had its share of neglected properties over the years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Note the slight changes in times:

Feb 10 Key West 9 am - 6 pm

Feb 12 New Orleans 9 am (arrive)

Oooh. Changes dahlings. Changes. With this earlier arrival time to NOLA, think one could catch a parade or two perhaps?!?!

Speaking of overindulgence, has anyone seen the RSVP cruise video for the Caribbean 2012 cruise that is suppose to be available for download? I bought the one through HAL on board but was curious if RSVP's version had come out by now.

Speaking of overindulgence, has anyone seen the RSVP cruise video for the Caribbean 2012 cruise that is suppose to be available for download? I bought the one through HAL on board but was curious if RSVP's version had come out by now.

From previouse experience, I think its too "early" for the RSVP DVD. They are typically LATE with it, and have been year after year. My bet is November!! I was glad that I got the one through HAL! 8-) Thanks for the help on precurement Typhoon!

From previouse experience, I think its too "early" for the RSVP DVD. They are typically LATE with it, and have been year after year. My bet is November!! I was glad that I got the one through HAL! 8-) Thanks for the help on precurement Typhoon!

Oh so you were able to get a copy, cool.

I hope you those that bought the HAL DVD noticed who the star of the video was. :D:D:D

As a side note, I hope HAL continues to produce and sell the DVD. It is a far superior product compared to anything RSVP ever produced.

HAL can do in seven days what it takes RSVP seven months or more to do. I would rather see them add the price of the HAL DVD to the cruise fare, and give everyone a quality product.

Oh so you were able to get a copy, cool.

Yes. The Guy I contacted with your help (Thanks again) was very helpful. I think my copy came within 3-4 days of ordering it. So glad I did! :D Thank you again Peter! and of course Typhoon1. For your assistance!

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think we will have to worry about New Orleans banning our cruise ship's visit like Casablanca just did with the RSVP Mediterranean Cruise. :D

Thanks for the bump Max. This thread was starting to get buried on the back pages.

I was thinking of a way to bump it. Sallie Peter reminds me that the guidelines prohibit bumping a thread.

I can't wait for this thread to become more active. There really hasn't been much to talk about lately, and I am always disappointed when I check in and find out there aren't any new posts! Happy 4th of July week to everyone!

Archived