Jewel SF 10164 or 10666

Gregor4500

I am booked on the Jewel Cabin 10164 in September. I went on wwwcruisedeck.com and saw the pictures that other Cruisers that have stayed in 10164 and 10166 posted. To see the pictures you have to join and I think it cost me ablut $12 a few years ago. Now anytime we are going on a Cruise I check it out to see if someone has posted the pictures of my Cabin. The Cabin is pretty with bright colors. They also tell you the size of the Cabin and Deck plus showing you the floor plans. Lots of information What I saw was 10164 Cabin is approximatly 286sq feet and the Balcony is 65 sq feet.:D

10164, you only have one neighbor, you can also see what's going on on the starboard side. In the center cabins your view is limited to the aft view or your neighbors balconies. We stayed in 10164 for a Bahamas cruise and have booked it for our next Alaska cruise this June.

• 3 years later...
If you go to cruise line rooms dot com, that site is free and shows pictures of cabins. 10166 is shown, which is right next to one of the cabins you mentioned and should be a pretty close replica of it.

Thank you for this info, so happy you posted this

Stayed in 10166 on the Pearl in AK - the two rooms are identical on the inside. The balcony on 64 is a bit smaller - maybe a few sq ft - but being able to get views more to the side and slightly fwd are worth losing the area.:D

BTW if you go to AK on the Pearl (or the ship that visits Glacier Bay) get on the Port side.