How far out can I book a cruise?

SkiCruiser

Hi Fellow Cruisers:

Does anyone know when I will be able to book a cruise for the fall of 2014? We are planning to do a Med Cruise for our 40th Anniversary and I'm already anxious to book!!!:D

Thanks for your help!

Cheryl

Hi Fellow Cruisers:

Does anyone know when I will be able to book a cruise for the fall of 2014? We are planning to do a Med Cruise for our 40th Anniversary and I'm already anxious to book!!!:D

Thanks for your help!

Cheryl

You can book as some as they post it on the website. 2014 will probably not be avaiable until Mar/Apr 2013

Hi Fellow Cruisers:

Thanks for your help!

Cheryl

Happy upcoming 40th, we also are celebrating our 40th in 2014 and are looking forward to booking our anniversary cruise. I have planned about 6 different trips so far, who know where we will actually end up:)

Princess announces their schedule once a yeat in March or April. The coming announcement is expected to cover cruise to about April, 2014. So it will likely be another year before the fall of 2014 is announced.

Hi There

We once had to cancel a cruise but wanted to do it the following season but bookings were not open, so Princess moved the booking onto a non cruise, with ships name cabin etc then when bookings opened months later

they confirmed the booking

yours Shogun

Archived