Alcohol

lisah1465

Which ship? Different cruiselines have different policies.

RCI does not allow any alcohol to be brought onboard. The other cruiselines allow wine, but some have limits as to how much you can bring.

Of course, there are thousands of threads here about people who sneak alcohol onboard against the policies.

Which ship? Different cruiselines have different policies.

RCI does not allow any alcohol to be brought onboard. The other cruiselines allow wine, but some have limits as to how much you can bring.

Of course, there are thousands of threads here about people who sneak alcohol onboard against the policies.

....and those lines that don't allow it know all the tricks of alcohol replaced in mouthwash bottles, sports drinks bottles, water bottles, fruit drinks for the kids, etc., etc. And you of course know that any alcohol purchased in a port of call will be gladly held for you until the end of the cruise.

Disney allows all you can carry on.. they don't want breakage... but if it is cans you can put it in checked luggage. I took 36 cans, and 2 bottles as my carry on, and the xray folks asked if I wanted to check the cans thru,, or continue to carry them up the gangway. I just carried them,, on board,, the hotel staff made sure I had plenty of ice and a small canvas carry bag ,, so I could carry the beer to the deck during the day in the room cooler placed in the bag. Worked GREAT! I sort of felt sorry for the wait staff on deck, they stopped to talk,, and some asked if I would like a specialty drink of the day or ,,,? For the most part, they winked,,and said "hey, you know how to do it man!"

Archived