Freedom OTS 2/26/12 Compasses and Cruise info

Thank You so much! This is the first time I've seen Nursery Information and the first time I've seen the "new" Adventure Ocean Compasses for the Eastern Route. They are so helpful - we are sailing on 3/25/12 and are getting very excited!
My wife and I do not cruise with kids, but I know others do. I try to get all Compasses, if I can, to post!

John

.....Cruising Granddad and cruisingrandma are even nicer in person than on these boards......really a treat to meet such legends.....Everyone keep an keen eye out for they are sailing on a cruise with you someday.....Happy Cruising 'yu-all"...:)

Thanks, Joe!! How sweet! When is your next cruise? John and I will be cruising in a grand suite on Mariner ots May 28 from Rome.....12 nights, and then MAY do a 7 night after that one. If you pay for a Med flight this year, you need to stay long enough to make it worthwhile! Tell your wife and Nora we send our, "hellos!":D

Hi, My wife and I were on the 2/26/12 sailing of Freedom OTS. I have scanned some of the Compasses and other info for our cruise. I will try to finish scanning them ASAP, but I have to work also. To see the info go here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1cbd6a1a698c70d1&resid=1CBD6A1A698C 70D1!298&parid=root

Check back often to see what I have added.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to scan all of this! My cruise is 41 days away and this just made me even more excited about the trip.

Hi, My wife and I were on the 2/26/12 sailing of Freedom OTS. I have scanned some of the Compasses and other info for our cruise. I will try to finish scanning them ASAP, but I have to work also. To see the info go here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1cbd6a1a698c70d1&resid=1CBD6A1A698C 70D1!298&parid=root

Check back often to see what I have added.

This is a great insite to whats going on Thank you so much for your time & Effort JOHN & TERRY

I am in awe. Every piece of paper you received in your cabin, for seven days, faithfully scanned, for other people you don't even know to use and enjoy.

And my family wonders why I check CC on a daily basis! They all have received a link to this via email now!

Thank you so much! I am in planning heaven!

Thanks for the kind words! I try to be helpful. I have learned things through CruiseCritic and I like to give back when I can.

I did not scan "every piece". If I scanned my bill, I would not be finished now;);)?!

Thanks for the scans of the babies and tots. Those are so hard to come by. Now I have to figure out what to do on night one as it looks like the nursery isn't open that night like it was on the Liberty. :confused:
I love those babies & tots!:D:D

I have 2 Grandchildren and I can not get enough of them!!!!!:p:p

Thanks, Joe!! How sweet! When is your next cruise? John and I will be cruising in a grand suite on Mariner ots May 28 from Rome.....12 nights, and then MAY do a 7 night after that one. If you pay for a Med flight this year, you need to stay long enough to make it worthwhile! Tell your wife and Nora we send our, "hellos!":D

I agree about the air fares.....We are doing a tauck river cruise in July on the Danube...it's the Bridges program so the ship will have families for my daughter..Flying Lauftansa and they were the least expensive of expensive while we are also staying on after the end of the cruise and traveling to Budapest (to be a pest to the natives:D)..We also are doing the Med next year on Disney. We sail more Disney than any other line and this will make our 3rd time sailing the Med. with Mickey. 12 nights in the suite now that is SWEET!.Wish you a wonderful cruise.:)

What a fantastic find! We travel as a family group, I take care of all the arrangements and also supply information to new cruisers in our group. I have saved copies of each Daily Compass (plus all of the misc pages) to give my aunt so she can have the perfect idea of what to expect on her first cruise. Each piece you scanned is helpful to someone. Very well organized / labeled.

I know this took a lot of time -- thank you! :)

Your aunt will love this cruise!

We are on FOS May 27th and have a question. We love to eat on our balcony. Normally the SMALL little patio tables are all that is on a "normal" sized balcony. However, this past year, we were on Explorer and they had a table you could pull a chair up to and eat normally on it on every balcony.

Other than a JS or Suite, do they have regular sized tables on the balconies?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Thank you!! We are considering booking this cruise for spring break 2014 as soon as the booking opens. We usually stick to the Radiance class, but I'm really looking forward to the Freedom. I hope the eastern itinerary falls on our spring break week.

Archived