Freedom OTS 2/26/12 Compasses and Cruise info

Thanks for the scans of the babies and tots. Those are so hard to come by. Now I have to figure out what to do on night one as it looks like the nursery isn't open that night like it was on the Liberty. :confused:

What a fantastic find! We travel as a family group, I take care of all the arrangements and also supply information to new cruisers in our group. I have saved copies of each Daily Compass (plus all of the misc pages) to give my aunt so she can have the perfect idea of what to expect on her first cruise. Each piece you scanned is helpful to someone. Very well organized / labeled.

I know this took a lot of time -- thank you! :)

i just came across this thread and looking through just about all of what you have scanned and now waiting for the rest of the week. i have been wanting someone to scan all of this info in so i can start looking things over for my upcomming cruise!

thanks again for taking the time!! and very thoughtful about the kids stuff!

sailing in 2 months! cant wait!!

how did you like the cruise?

woo day 4 now!
I am glad you are excited!:D

You are welcome! I go to guest services each day to get new Compasses to take home. I usually get the kids ones too while I am there. I think it helps to preplan if you have kids. They WANT to do EVERYTHING.

This is my favorite ship of all my 30 ships I have been on!;)

I had a GREAT time (as usual). Be sure to go to the ice show & FlowRider®!

Thank You so much! This is the first time I've seen Nursery Information and the first time I've seen the "new" Adventure Ocean Compasses for the Eastern Route. They are so helpful - we are sailing on 3/25/12 and are getting very excited!

Patty are you on our roll call? I am planning on using the nursery and was wondering if anyone else was!

Cruisingrandad THANK you! I broke my ankle and am now having to re-plan my whole cruise and these are so helpful!

Hi, My wife and I were on the 2/26/12 sailing of Freedom OTS. I have scanned some of the Compasses and other info for our cruise. I will try to finish scanning them ASAP, but I have to work also. To see the info go here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=1cbd6a1a698c70d1&resid=1CBD6A1A698C 70D1!298&parid=root

Check back often to see what I have added.

This is just great.My DW and I will be on th FOS in June and this will help with some planning.

Many thanks

You are the person!!!!

We are on FoTS June 3 (Eastern) for our 25th wedding anniversary. (We're crazy enough to bring our kids along, in their own cabin of course :) )

I'm an overzealous planner, so these are the ultimate in awesomeness.

Thank you so much for scanning all of these! We are taking our son on his first cruise on March 18th! Now I can prepare him for all of the adventures he can have!

Thanks!

Hi, My wife and I were on the 2/26/12 sailing of Freedom OTS. I have scanned some of the Compasses and other info for our cruise. I will try to finish scanning them ASAP, but I have to work also. To see the info go here:

Check back often to see what I have added.

Hey John, I saw you here and wanted to say "HI"! Hope all is well with you and Kay!

Thank-You! You did a Great Job. We are cruising over Easter with granddaughters. The information you posted about the adventure club was great because we have an 18 month old and a 6 year old. Thanks again!

Phyllis

Archived