Okay, If YOU'RE So Smart and Creative...

redneony

It's okay, but kind of strange... I don't know if I'd want my boat to fly...

I was trying to say something positive while pointing out the similarity to a name Celeb has already used. Im not crazy about it either, but it's the best so far imho..

Carnival Horizon..........

I like this too!

If they really wanted to stick with the sunshine theme, then I think both Carnival Sun (I know its been done) and Carnival Shine are better.

I like Carnival Bliss or Carnival Joy...haha I'm a happy person, but these may seem just a lame as "sunshine" to others! :D

I was trying to say something positive while pointing out the similarity to a name Celeb has already used. Im not crazy about it either, but it's the best so far imho..

You didn't like Carnival Raft?! :eek: jk

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

Now that's funny. I think you could replace a few of the ship's comedians...

Where is it based out of mostly, its decor, features, intent, and target market?

I don't know... I couldn't predict the next ship. I guess Europe & Caribbean, sans-Farcus, 2.0, fun and Carnivalites? :D

Is there another ship after the Breeze?

Yes. The (ahem) new Carnival Sunshine*

*Disclaimer: Carnival respectfully requests that you do not look at the history of the Carnival Sunshine or the statistics of the Carnival Sunshine. In the event you do look at the history of the ship and discover that it is actually a refit of an older ship and will now be the most crowded ship in the Carnival fleet (not to mention most mainstream cruiselines), Carnival can and will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation it may give to a cruising public that Carnival executives think are stupid.

Yes. The (ahem) new Carnival Sunshine*

*Disclaimer: Carnival respectfully requests that you do not look at the history of the Carnival Sunshine or the statistics of the Carnival Sunshine. In the event you do look at the history of the ship and discover that it is actually a refit of an older ship and will now be the most crowded ship in the Carnival fleet (not to mention most mainstream cruiselines), Carnival can and will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation it may give to a cruising public that Carnival executives think are stupid.

Wonder if they're kicking themselves in the butt for not building up on the Mardi Gras, the Festivale, the Carnivale, and the Tropicale (or did that miss Alang?).

419301_10151383431610525_639135524_23472845_1943185818_n.jpg.84009c826d954451ae2738b23a1f6ed2.jpg

:eek: I just spit on my screen... at first look I thought you wrote Carnival Ovulation. Gives new meaning to bringing home a "souvenir" from your cruise!

That's what I thought too!! Ladies, prepare to release (or hold in) your eggs on the beautiful Carnival Ovation!! :D:p

Wonder if they're kicking themselves in the butt for not building up on the Mardi Gras, the Festivale, the Carnivale, and the Tropicale (or did that miss Alang?).

They probably are. Nice picture.

We call ships by "her" "she" as if they're women.

So...

Carnival Akila (Most beautiful) in African.

Carnival Adonia (Beautiful lady) Greek.

Carnival Festivity (Since Carnival is Fun Ship Branded)

Carnival Mermaid

Carnival Raine or Rayn

Carnival Cascadia

I need more time to think. And to look up etymology on certain linguistic forms to try and brainstorm name combinations that could work.

We call ships by "her" "she" as if they're women.

So...

Carnival Akila (Most beautiful) in African.

Carnival Adonia (Beautiful lady) Greek.

Carnival Festivity (Since Carnival is Fun Ship Branded)

Carnival Mermaid

Carnival Raine or Rayn

Carnival Cascadia

I need more time to think. And to look up etymology on certain linguistic forms to try and brainstorm name combinations that could work.

I was actually thinking Mermaid, too. :D

Archived