Okay, If YOU'RE So Smart and Creative...

redneony

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

LMAO Darren! And yesterday you wanted to name her Bob...that was even better!!!:D:D

Haha. With sister ship Carnival Snooki.

OMG!!!:eek:

OMG it could sail from NJ....hey I thnk we have something here...:eek:

Yeah the crowd it would attract could only afford short cruises, so she can do perpetual 2-3 day cruises to nowhere.;)

LMAO Darren! And yesterday you wanted to name her Bob...that was even better!!!:D:D

OMG!!!:eek:

Yeah the crowd it would attract could only afford short cruises, so she can do perpetual 2-3 day cruises to nowhere.;)

What is wrong with BOB???:D

The new Carnival Snookie...3 day cruise to nowhere...it could just circle Staten Island...bring your big hair...your fake tan...and spray Gel.

Special Cruise with the Jerseylicious Girls/Housewives Of New Jersey...date TBA:eek:

Now that's funny. I think you could replace a few of the ship's comedians...

Oh he could...believe me!;):D

Seriously there have been so many good names batted around on here by just us cruisers in a couple of hours....and the best that the pro's could come up with is Sunshine? Kind of scary, actually:rolleyes: Methinks they're trying to dumb the name down for their new target consumers:rolleyes:

Some more... haha...

Carnival Express

Carnival Reflection

Carnival H20 *joking* :-)

Carnival Floatel (Floating hotel). Teeeheeeheee

Carnival Summer

Carnival Craze

Carnival Supreme (yum, now I want some Tacos)

Okay I am done being silly ... for now.. :-)

Yes. The (ahem) new Carnival Sunshine*

*Disclaimer: Carnival respectfully requests that you do not look at the history of the Carnival Sunshine or the statistics of the Carnival Sunshine. In the event you do look at the history of the ship and discover that it is actually a refit of an older ship and will now be the most crowded ship in the Carnival fleet (not to mention most mainstream cruiselines), Carnival can and will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation it may give to a cruising public that Carnival executives think are stupid.

LOL...So bad.:p

I love it.

This would add a whole new dimension to the age old question "how much vibration will I feel in the aft?" :eek:

The Ovulation was a great one also!!...I mean Ovation

Reflection was good

Great now I want a taco:eek:

oh he could...believe me!;):d

seriously there have been so many good names batted around on here by just us cruisers in a couple of hours....and the best that the pro's could come up with is sunshine? Kind of scary, actually:rolleyes: Methinks they're trying to dumb the name down for their new target consumers:rolleyes:

Carnival RAINBOWS! :D

How about the Carnival Eclipse?

Followed by her completely all electric solar powered ship the Carnival Solar Eclipse.

And her sister ship that only travels in dark the Carnival Lunar Eclipse.

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

Thanks for the laugh!!!:):):):)

Archived