Okay, If YOU'RE So Smart and Creative...

redneony

OMG it could sail from NJ....hey I thnk we have something here...:eek:

She only parties in NJ, she is actually from Chile and raised in NY...so keep that ship on that side of the bridge please!;)

OMG it could sail from NJ....hey I thnk we have something here...:eek:

This ship would be short and stocky with large "headlights".

Constant "noise" and late-nite parties would be the norm on this "clothing optional' cruise. A short career would doom this ship however!

I think I will steer clear of this one! :p

I haven't found anything about it for the Breeze? I hope they do! :D

They had it on the Dream so I am sure they will have it on the Breeze. It is in the theatre on certain days and times. You go in and sign up and pay for it and wait in the theatre for your turn...it is a large inflatable maze that you play it...pretty cool, but get there early or the first time they play or you will wait for a while!

This ship would be short and stocky with large "headlights".

Constant "noise" and late-nite parties would be the norm on this "clothing optional' cruise. A short career would doom this ship however!

I think I will steer clear of this one! :p

They have to paint the ship orange to match the fake Jersey spray on tan.

How about a drink themed cruises...where each ship has a specialty bar named after the ship...

Mojito

Margarita

Martini

Instead of a sports bar, or in addition to, they would have a mojito or margarita or martini bar that you could get all different flavors of the drinks in. The Mojito bar would have a cuban feel to it, the margarita a southwest sort of feel and the martini bar would have an upbeat urban feel to it...and the martinis could be served in ice martini glasses like on NCL...

Or for any name I like:

Aurora

Halo

Nova

Passion

Heaven

Utopia

Bliss

Nirvana

Eden

They have to paint the ship orange to match the fake Jersey spray on tan.

Isn't all spray tan the same color regardless of what state it is sprayed in? I wouldn't say Orange I find it more of a Copper...

I am going to go ahead and get carried away and not only come up with names, But also come up with the class of ships for them.

Ship Names - Nothing stuffy but says low stress but are still the Fun Ship

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

Adventure Class - 145k ton ship thats pretty much a big Spirit class as far as passenger space and flow but with the benefits of more options. Big ships are the future whether some like it or not.

Prodigious Class- Carnivals 230k+ ton megaship to compete in the gigantor ship market.

--Carnival Illumination - Adventure Class -, ie big Spirit. Not sure what its gimmick would be. Probably none but be the Liberty of its class.

--Carnival Venture - Adventure Class - Geared towards adventure. With its own private tour sub for an upcharge at ports and an onboard waterworks like no other ship on the planet, rock walls, Zip in that runs the edge of the ship. Laser tag.

--Carnival Serenity - Adventure Class - Funship for adults with kids and adults who are still kids,- Largest serenity area but still is a fun ship for families, just caters better towards adults. Largest comedy club inb fleet and an aditional up charge eating place and an adult gameroom /club/bar (skiball, hoops skill games, chicken wings, pitchers of beer etc).

--Carnival Sanctuary - Prodigious Class - The ship that has it all. All the goodies of the other ships in one.

--Carnival Acclaim - Prodigious Class - Same as above but a more refined decor maybe

Oooh awesome! Book me on the Carnival Serenity!

Oooh awesome! Book me on the Carnival Serenity!

You are booked and since I upgraded you to a suite, you get your own reserved clam shell on any serenity deck you want. Though VIP are on Cabana deck 3, next to the pool. By the spray misters near the bottom of the waterfall.

Clamshells on Carnival Serenity are run like the cabanas at HMC. Regular guests can reserve them for a fee consisting of 4 hours or more. Free after 8PM for 4 hour chunks of time. There is also a CHOG attendant/enforcement guy. Big Samoan guy.

The other mid-ship decks with pools have chairs reserved for those with children under 12. 4 hour max time.

Archived