Okay, If YOU'RE So Smart and Creative...

redneony

What is wrong with BOB???:D

The new Carnival Snookie...3 day cruise to nowhere...it could just circle Staten Island...bring your big hair...your fake tan...and spray Gel.

Special Cruise with the Jerseylicious Girls/Housewives Of New Jersey...date TBA:eek:

LMAO! Perfect!:D

This would add a whole new dimension to the age old question "how much vibration will I feel in the aft?" :eek:

:eek:

as a follow up to the Sex Toy Thread:

Carnival BOB

Carnival Butterfly

others...build a huge Megaship Oasis Size

Carnival Goliath

That was the best thread that's been on here in a very long time! Until a Million Cruising Mom's had to get involved:rolleyes:

carnival transformer

lmao:d

winner!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Perfect!

That was the best thread that's been on here in a very long time! Until a Million Cruising Mom's had to get involved

LOL, yeah, I lost a dozen posts on that one. That was fun while it lasted. :D

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

But it'd have to be: "Karnival Kardashian"

LMAO! Perfect!:D

:eek:

That was the best thread that's been on here in a very long time! Until a Million Cruising Mom's had to get involved:rolleyes:

Have to keep going there, huh?

Since you've already gone off topic, I have to ask you, do you honestly believe that if there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the thread content, that the mods would have taken it down? I think we all know the answer... I used to have huge respect for certain people on these boards, we all make mistakes.

I don't know... I couldn't predict the next ship. I guess Europe & Caribbean, sans-Farcus, 2.0, fun and Carnivalites? :D

I am going to go ahead and get carried away and not only come up with names, But also come up with the class of ships for them.

Ship Names - Nothing stuffy but says low stress but are still the Fun Ship

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

Adventure Class - 145k ton ship thats pretty much a big Spirit class as far as passenger space and flow but with the benefits of more options. Big ships are the future whether some like it or not.

Prodigious Class- Carnivals 230k+ ton megaship to compete in the gigantor ship market.

--Carnival Illumination - Adventure Class -, ie big Spirit. Not sure what its gimmick would be. Probably none but be the Liberty of its class.

--Carnival Venture - Adventure Class - Geared towards adventure. With its own private tour sub for an upcharge at ports and an onboard waterworks like no other ship on the planet, rock walls, Zip in that runs the edge of the ship. Laser tag.

--Carnival Serenity - Adventure Class - Funship for adults with kids and adults who are still kids,- Largest serenity area but still is a fun ship for families, just caters better towards adults. Largest comedy club inb fleet and an aditional up charge eating place and an adult gameroom /club/bar (skiball, hoops skill games, chicken wings, pitchers of beer etc).

--Carnival Sanctuary - Prodigious Class - The ship that has it all. All the goodies of the other ships in one.

--Carnival Acclaim - Prodigious Class - Same as above but a more refined decor maybe

I don't know... I couldn't predict the next ship. I guess Europe & Caribbean, sans-Farcus, 2.0, fun and Carnivalites? :D

Gonan have to do more then one ship as I have to many ideas at once.

I am going to go ahead and get carried away and not only come up with names, But also come up with the class of ships for them as well.

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

Adventure Class - 145k ton ship thats pretty much a big Spirit class as far as passenger space and flow but with the benefits of more options. Big ships are the future whether some like it or not.

Prodigious Class- Carnivals 230k+ ton megaship to compete in the gigantor ship market.

--Carnival Illumination - Adventure Class -, ie big Spirit. Not sure what its gimmick would be. Probably none but be the Liberty of its class.

--Carnival Venture - Adventure Class - Geared towards adventure. With its own private tour sub for an upcharge at ports and an onboard waterworks like no other ship on the planet, rock walls, Zip in that runs the edge of the ship. Laser tag.

--Carnival Serenity - Adventure Class - Funship for adults with kids and adults who are still kids,- Largest serenity area but still is a fun ship for families, just caters better towards adults. Largest comedy club inb fleet and an aditional up charge eating place and an adult gameroom /club/bar (skiball, hoops skill games, chicken wings, pitchers of beer etc).

--Carnival Sanctuary - Prodigious Class - The ship that has it all. All the goodies of the other ships in one.

--Carnival Acclaim - Prodigious Class - Same as above but a more refined decor maybe. Maybe a permanent Med cruise ship.

I am going to go ahead and get carried away and not only come up with names, But also come up with the class of ships for them.

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

--Carnival Acclaim - Prodigious Class - Same as above but a more refined decor maybe

My favorite is Venture, like it a lot..

My favorite is Venture, like it a lot..

Thanks for the kind comment. Its my favorite among them as well. the same says FunShip to me more than the others. Though the others keep with Carnivals naming themes of emotion as well.

What would be really cool would be an interactive web thingy where folks can play around with and design their own Carnival ships just for fun.

Other names I had but dumped

Halcyon

Tranquility

Capacious

yes. The (ahem) new carnival sunshine*

*disclaimer: Carnival respectfully requests that you do not look at the history of the carnival sunshine or the statistics of the carnival sunshine. In the event you do look at the history of the ship and discover that it is actually a refit of an older ship and will now be the most crowded ship in the carnival fleet (not to mention most mainstream cruiselines), carnival can and will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding or misrepresentation it may give to a cruising public that carnival executives think are stupid.

roflmao

Thanks for the kind comment. Its my favorite among them as well. the same says FunShip to me more than the others. Though the others keep with Carnivals naming themes of emotion as well.

What would be really cool would be an interactive web thingy where folks can play around with and design their own Carnival ships just for fun.

Other names I had but dumped

Halcyon

Tranquility

Capacious

Serenity is GROWING on me, the idea of an area for "adults who are still kids at heart" is pretty darn clever. (like a Dave & Busters at sea, sports bar on steroids, etc) AND the largest Serenity area at sea gets my attention too. Carnival... are you listening??:p

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

Will Carnival PLEASE hire this guy!!

Love your ideas :)

Gonan have to do more then one ship as I have to many ideas at once.

I am going to go ahead and get carried away and not only come up with names, But also come up with the class of ships for them as well.

Illumination

Venture

Serenity

Sanctuary

Acclaim

New Classes of ships.

--Carnival Acclaim - Prodigious Class - Same as above but a more refined decor maybe. Maybe a permanent Med cruise ship.

Kay... Sign me up for all five. Laser Tag... That is a GREAT idea!!! I'd be all over that. (how old am I again?)

Carnival Kardashian

The whole family can do commercials...Kim could maybe even do a movie that gets leaked over the internet...Khole can get pregnant on the ship...Kourtney can come up with a Holistic menu...Bruce could be in charge of the sports bar...and Kris can just nag everyone

Sorry...they are everywhere...

LMAO!!! Hilarious...it would probably sink after 72 days though...:(

for a ship that only goes to ports with beaches......

Carnival Beachdancer

One that only goes to Mexico

Carnivale Mas Tequilla

For cruisers who enjoy the lifestyle of Cheech and Chong - The Carnival Mary Jane ! Leaves at 4:20 every F r i e d a y

For Shell Collectors - The Carnival Conch

For the latest ship decorated with earth tones - mostly shades of brown --- The Carnival WMC

Okay - gettin goofy.... Brilliance slows after 2am---- Ohhhhhh Carnival BRILLIANCE LOL:eek:

for a ship that only goes to ports with beaches......

Carnival Beachdancer

One that only goes to Mexico

Carnivale Mas Tequilla

For cruisers who enjoy the lifestyle of Cheech and Chong - The Carnival Mary Jane ! Leaves at 4:20 every F r i e d a y

For Shell Collectors - The Carnival Conch

For the latest ship decorated with earth tones - mostly shades of brown --- The Carnival WMC

Okay - gettin goofy.... Brilliance slows after 2am---- Ohhhhhh Carnival BRILLIANCE LOL:eek:

But the Mary Jane would have to get a McDonalds...Taco Bell...no activities what so ever...and play Pink Floyd Music everywhere

Archived