Steakhouse question

It's supposed to be included but when they bring you your check it makes no mention of it and it has a line to fill in the gratuity.

I would say if the service you get is just average, maybe don't leave an extra tip but if it was excellent service, maybe add something in extra

I wouldn't call them samples since they aren't on the menu to order. They are really an Amuse Bouche. I have had teeny tiny hamburgers- tomato soup- steak Tartar- and potato soup. Potato soup was my fav of them all. Wish I could order a bowl of it!! They are fun to try and the presentation is always super cute!

Ate in the Steakhouse on 3/8 and it was fabulous. Service was great, food delicious. Go hungry! We were so stuffed we couldn't eat dessert (even though it looked sooo good going by our table). Worth the $30pp and we left an extra tip as well. Our little extra compliments from the chef treat was a mushroom cappucino soup and some sort of shrimp and fruit thing for my DH. Yummy!

We have never dined in the Steakhouse but are planning to do so on our cruise in June. Is there a gratuity we need to leave or is that figured into the price already?

Its already figured in. I left an extra because they tried so hard (service was amateur hour) but next time I wont be leaving extra. Its included.

To me it was a $20 steak at best. I would rather they serve better steaks, drop the amateur pretend posh service and not include the tip.

I am kind of a steak snob so naturally I am more critical. It wasn't bad, but the included tip should suffice.

What is the dress code for men. Collar shirt with dress pants? Tie? Jacket? Thank you.

The dress code is different on elegant night so I believe a jacket is required per Carnival. On all other evenings what you mentioned above would be fine. My husband wore dress pants, a long sleeved shirt and tie but we saw men in Docker type pants and a Golf type shirt all the way up to men in suits.

:)

We dined in the Steakhouse on the Carnival Freedom. I asked the floor manager, and was told that the gratuity was included in the $30.00 fee, but she was unable to give an exact percentage. I would assume 15 percent, but 15 percent of what is the question. We had amazing service, so we left an extra tip.:)

Archived