Check your ES again!- 3rd this week!

kayhold

OK I'm not sure how to do this.

If I find that it is cheaper...what do I do about it?

Does it walk me through some steps? :confused::confused:

Fill out this online form and submit:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

You should get a confirmation that they received the email & then within a few days, received another confirmation on whether or not they approved your request.

Woo hoo! I got a $40 drop yesterday, and a $60 drop today... this is on top of the $190 OBC I already had! I submitted the $40 drop last night and got confirmation back this morning, and I have already submitted the $60. Very excited... :)

:)I am checking several times a day. We have a cove balcony and cruise is May 19. When doing a mock booking, there seems to be several cove and other balconies available. The spring into summer sale went down to what we paid, but that's the lowest it's gone. Since there are lots of balconies (forty plus) when I counted, not counting suites, do you think we have a good shot at OBC if I keep watching?

THANKS!!

I got my first price drop today for my November 2012 cruise!! $60 less total, so only $15 pp, but hey, it's a price drop this early!!! I submitted the form, and I don't see why there would be any issues, still plenty of matching rooms, same rate group. I check it about 2X a day, but now that I've actually caught a price drop, I'm going to be checking obsessively!!! :D

We have an aft extended balcony for the june 23rd sailing on the liberty. We paid $2703 for the two of us. I forgot to put that we are past guests so i didn't get that rate. Now all aft extended cabins are sold out so how do i find out if my rate has decreased? I looked at the fares for a regular balcony with past guest discount and that shows the rate at $2398. What if anything can be done? We have paid in full for our cruise.

A new sale just went live for summer cruises. Not a drop for me, but may be for some of you!

I can't imagine we are eligible for the offered OBC since the price is higher than what we are paying, right?

Yeah, I just saw that and submitted a form for an $80 reduction. I have saved $327.64 so far (could have had $370, but fees went up once). This $80 could bring me to $407.64 if I get it. Don't see why I wouldn't since I booked ES and they never denied me so far :).

When I check our rate (before taxes) looks like we should get another $90 for the interior rooms and $220 for the balcony. I am having DH call TA to confirm. Would be nice to have more ship credit. We would not change room because we have 3 rooms all together which would make it hard to move.

Our cruise is back to the rate we paid, so I don't think any OBC for us yet. When you do a mock booking, it shows a higher rate than the fare viewer because then you have to factor in the $200 OBC. It's kind of confusing!!

cha-ching!! $160 off my balance!! Love it!! (8 days in a balcony cabin for $549pp....can't beat that!!) well, actually, the week after our cruise is a little cheaper, but those dates won't work for us...........

Jan 2013

NYC to Bahamas

Carnival Miracle

Archived