Check your ES again!- 3rd this week!

kayhold

Our Breeze cruise is still over $250 more pp than we paid. Don't think we'll get anything- never had a cruise increase in price that much. Will be our first CCL cruise ever without any obc. (except for our fcc)

Okay I have a question regarding what rate I am eligible for. We booked ES for a 6B cabin. The "spring into summer sale" is lower than my current rate, but it is listing the rate as a 6A upgraded to a 6B. Can we actually go for the credit? I am thinking not because this would be considered a downgrade since the rate is actually for a 6A.

Okay I have a question regarding what rate I am eligible for. We booked ES for a 6B cabin. The "spring into summer sale" is lower than my current rate, but it is listing the rate as a 6A upgraded to a 6B. Can we actually go for the credit? I am thinking not because this would be considered a downgrade since the rate is actually for a 6A.

If they are offering you a chance to book you exact same cabin at that rate, then yes, you can get it.

If they are offering you a chance to book you exact same cabin at that rate, then yes, you can get it.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Will only take a couple of minutes to do the form for the two cabins.

Nice! I had saved $70 a person (4 people, 2 cabins) thanks to Spring into Summer, but I just noticed the price dropped anothe $10 per peson. Assuming they give it to me (and they should, since we booked ES), that's $360 saved right there!

Would someone explain this? What is ES? I noticed our cruise has a deal that's cheaper than what we paid (Victory on the 15th) but can I get a credit and how? THANKS

Nevermind - I just read that it only works before final payment + I used a TA. drats

I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Will only take a couple of minutes to do the form for the two cabins.

So I was thinking this morning about the Spring into Summer sale. It includes free upgrades from 6A up to all ocean view categories. So I was thinking, this is our chance to move up 2 levels and not be so low in the ship. I have an email into our PVP to change our 6B to a 6D for $20 less PP than we paid.:) Will have to see what happens.

Does anyone know if this is possible to do without a penalty?

Thanks

So I was thinking this morning about the Spring into Summer sale. It includes free upgrades from 6A up to all ocean view categories. So I was thinking, this is our chance to move up 2 levels and not be so low in the ship. I have an email into our PVP to change our 6B to a 6D for $20 less PP than we paid.:) Will have to see what happens.

Does anyone know if this is possible to do without a penalty?

Thanks

Just got our confirmation email from Carnival. We were able to move to a 6E from a 6B and the new price with the sale went down $20 pp. All together we went from a 4B in our original booking to a 6E for only $5 more pp:D.

Not too bad!! My PVP must think I am crazy, but he has been great!

Ok, I keep seeing people say they are getting really great price drops/OBC. Help me out. I am going to Carnival's website and doing a "mock" booking and the rate is actually more than what I paid. I am on the Liberty 4/28 to eastern car. Am I doing it wrong or I am just out of luck. LOL :)

Ok, I keep seeing people say they are getting really great price drops/OBC. Help me out. I am going to Carnival's website and doing a "mock" booking and the rate is actually more than what I paid. I am on the Liberty 4/28 to eastern car. Am I doing it wrong or I am just out of luck. LOL :)

Keep checking until you leave. You never know the price may drop. It all depends on if they are trying to fill the ship or not. Good luck! I would suggest you use the fareviewer link. It will show all the rates you are eligible for.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#

Keep checking until you leave. You never know the price may drop. It all depends on if they are trying to fill the ship or not. Good luck! I would suggest you use the fareviewer link. It will show all the rates you are eligible for.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#

Ok, will do! Thank you for the link. How is this link different from the website? (just curious). I will bookmark it and keep on checking :) :)

How do you check your ES Rate when it isn't showing up for you cruise anymore?!?

-Aug 26-Splendor-

Use the fare viewer and you have to price match to a cabin above yours.

If you have a 6a, for instance but its sold out, but 6b is cheaper, you can upgrade, or take the difference.

Ok, will do! Thank you for the link. How is this link different from the website? (just curious). I will bookmark it and keep on checking :) :)

It shows you all of the cabin categories in case yours is sold out, so you can price match above yours if needed.

When I submitted my first claim onTuesday I got response pretty quick, but the one I submitted yesterday evening I have had no response other than the auto e-mail. How long should I wait, or its its been 24hrs should I forget about it?

Archived