When are Sea pass docs available?

Hi all, again..... Can you please tell me if I should have been able to print my sea pass already? It is 35 days until I'm cruising Liberty of the Seas from Barcelona, I vaguely remember being able to print them earlier last year....

I booked through a Ta, this and last year.

Tia:)

Hi all, again..... Can you please tell me if I should have been able to print my sea pass already? It is 35 days until I'm cruising Liberty of the Seas from Barcelona, I vaguely remember being able to print them earlier last year....

I booked through a Ta, this and last year.

Tia:)

You should be able to print out your Set Sail Pass by now if you have completed all the online check in....might be worth checking you have all the right boxes ticked etc and then see if the message changes regarding printing out the Set Sail Pass.

I am assuming your TA has passed on your final payment to RCCL.

You should be able to print out your Set Sail Pass by now if you have completed all the online check in....might be worth checking you have all the right boxes ticked etc and then see if the message changes regarding printing out the Set Sail Pass.

I am assuming your TA has passed on your final payment to RCCL.

We also booked through a TA, paid final payment and we were able to print our Set Sail Passes immediately after filling out all the required information. We are 65 days from sailing

However, we are not able to print out or see any of the other documentation. I think this might be called Guest Ticket Booklet? :confused:

I really hate to ask this, trust me, i have been on 8 cruises and the 9th one is in 2 weeks so i should know this.

Are the 'docs' the same thing as your online check in?

I never print or look at the 'docs' I just go online to the 'online checkin' and fill out the questions and then print the set sail pass. Am I missing something when they talk about the 'docs'

I really hate to ask this, trust me, i have been on 8 cruises and the 9th one is in 2 weeks so i should know this.

Are the 'docs' the same thing as your online check in?

I never print or look at the 'docs' I just go online to the 'online checkin' and fill out the questions and then print the set sail pass. Am I missing something when they talk about the 'docs'

The "docs" are different from the SetSail pass. The SetSail pass is more like your boarding pass. The docs are the traditional cruise ticket.

There is not much in the docs that are of much use to us anymore. If we do air thru Choice Air, then the docs will include the air itinerary. If we do RCCL transfers, then the docs will have transfer vouchers. The transfer vouchers would be good to have in writing, and you can print only those pages if you wish.

Our set sail pass was ready for printing moments after making final payment with TA - more than 6 months before sailing.

Also at that time, we could order beverages, wine and excursions (which we have not done yet, but have decided on which beverage and wine package to order).

Just to beat on the dead horse a bit. The Set-Sail pass should be able to be printed once you fill out all required information. If you miss one tiny thing, you can't print them. This document has nothing to do with final payment. The Cruise Documents, or "Guest Vacation Documents" are available, in the US, at about 45 days out. The only things you may need to print are any Air Travel or Transfer vouchers that are part of the document. They also have a luggage tag that can be printed, and duplicated, if you don't get the pre-printed ones from RCI.

Thanks all, I have the online thing fully completed with credit card, insurance , waiver etc and it says completed, I did upgrade and assumed that the travel agent had taken the upgrade fee and she had not , so maybe that is what the hold up is, I have my luggage tags (got them in the post) , so I guess I'll just wait a few days for payment to clear, I hope to get an email saying they are read, thanks for all the help:)

Sorry to hijack, but I have a question.

We booked our cruise through a TA. Do they complete the online check in or do we? After I made the final payment, she said that we should receive the cruise e-docs about a month before the cruise. Are the e-docs different than checking in and then printing off your set sail pass? What's the difference?

This is my first cruise, so I have no idea.

Thanks.

Sorry to hijack, but I have a question.

We booked our cruise through a TA. Do they complete the online check in or do we? After I made the final payment, she said that we should receive the cruise e-docs about a month before the cruise. Are the e-docs different than checking in and then printing off your set sail pass? What's the difference?

This is my first cruise, so I have no idea.

Thanks.

You will need to complete the online check in yourself. Just go to the RCI website and put in your reservation # and follow the prompts ... it is pretty easy. It is mostly your infomation & Credit Card for on line purchases etc.

As stated above, the e-docs are more informational for you about the cruise, excursions, and stuff.

Enjoy your first cruise!! ;)

My online check in documents are completed in full but I still don't have access to the set sail pass.

As soon as final payment is made you can print them.

Your travel doc's ready about 45 day's from sailing.

Just to beat on the dead horse a bit. The Set-Sail pass should be able to be printed once you fill out all required information. If you miss one tiny thing, you can't print them. This document has nothing to do with final payment. The Cruise Documents, or "Guest Vacation Documents" are available, in the US, at about 45 days out. The only things you may need to print are any Air Travel or Transfer vouchers that are part of the document. They also have a luggage tag that can be printed, and duplicated, if you don't get the pre-printed ones from RCI.

427 days out and set sail pass printed

As soon as final payment is made you can print them.

Your travel doc's ready about 45 day's from sailing.

So which of the above is correct?

This is the copy of an email I received from RCL:

Hello Mrs ABC,

Thank you for your email regarding your future cruise onboard Liberty of the Seas.

Please note that the Setsail pass cannot be released prior to your final payment being made.

Once the final payment has been made; your documents will automatically be released and you will then be able to complete your online check-in.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard in the future.

So not sure how this tallies with a couple of the posts above.:rolleyes:

Red Devil seems to be spot on....

Pushka I have set sail passes printed for the three cruises shown in my signature but not cruise documents they are only released about 45 days out or in my case 28 days for the Voyager cruise.

My experience.

Booked the cruise through TA.

I filled out everything on line, all completed.

TA made our final payment this week.

I got an email from RCI stating that we could now print the set sail passes.

Printed and ready to go.

Archived