Live from the Zuiderdam

iv18-Diane

Hi All,

I'm on the Zuiderdam and this cruise is wonderful. I have cruised 5 cruiselines and this is the best!

Food , Service Entertainment are all up to perfection. HAL is understated Elegance.

The staff on the Zuiderdam are very accomadating. Room service came in time, hot.

I met some of the people on my Roll Call and the hotel Manager on the Zuiderdam came up to meet us. It seems he reads the Cruise Critic boards. His name is JameS Deering. It was very nice of him to meet us.

Any Questions, I will answer when I return.

Diane G

Hi iv18-Diane,

Thanks for corresponding "Live from the Zuiderdam." I live in Fort Lauderdale, just woke up to drink a glass of water, turned on my computer quickly, and found your post. It doesn't get better than that. Oh, excuse me, I should re-phrase that, it does, only if I were sailing with you. BTW, just got off the April 9th sailing of the Zuiderdam, and it is all you have said so far for me also, "Wonderful." I'm going back to bed now. Both my thirsts are now refreshed.

Thanks again for posting. Can't wait for the dailies, if that's how you're going to review. But upon your return will be just fine too.

Hope your cruise continues to be as nice as it started out. I have not doubt it will.

Best,

As always,

Bruce

Volendam, December 16th, 2004

Zuiderdam, April 9th, 2005

enjoy the cruise iv wish i was there i have to wait till november but i can cruise long with your reports have a wonderful time and if you happen to come across a dining room steward named Doddy tell him a women from ny says hello enjoy your sea days they are the best.......:) :) :)

Thanks for your posting, and taking time out of your cruise to inform us, I'm so excitied about our cruise, and we don't sail until Sept 17th..

Will you ask Mr. Deering if he'll still be on board in Sept..I have read a couple postings, and they have all said what a nice man he is, and it would be nice to meet him, knowing hes a fan of CC..

Diane, glad to see you are having a good time we just returned from the 4/16-4/23 cruise and it was the best ever. Mr Deering came to our sailaway party and the rest of the cruise was full of great perks for all of us cc'ers. I believe he told me he was to transfer to the Oosterdam for the Alaska season and after that not sure. I hope to sail with him again.

STEVE

Archived