dubai to venice world cruise

Card check

Fairbourne: It is the Hard Rock Cafe. They are all over the world and in most major cities. They have a gift shop and they sell Hard Rock pins as well as t-shirts, etc. People get the pins as sort of souvenirs to pin on hats,e tc. I always see them on baseball caps. Sometimes covered with Hard Rocks in unique locations. And as Dr. Janey says, they also sometimes trade them to have a complete collection!! See what an interesting past time we have started for you!! Am sure there is one in Scotland!

Thanks RHN - yes I know the Hard Rock Cafe - the nearest one to us is Edinburgh, but I do have very fond memories of the original Hard Rock Cafe in London in my days of "gal around town" in the heady, early 80's when everyone was trying their best to look like Princess Diana!

Gosh I had no idea about the pins though, but dont think I will be tempted to start a collection! LOL!

We forgot to pick up our disc of the enrichment lectures before we left the ship!!!!! Francesca or anyone who is onboard now, could you ask in Seabourn square if there is any way we could still get the disc?

Home now after 11 hr flight from Frankfurt. We were in economy "plus" by the windows with just 2 seats. Perfect for my mom and I. We fell asleep during the 1st movie and when we woke up, it only took 1 airline size wine (for me) and 4 martinis for mom to keep us asleep for the rest of the flight!

I will watch for a blog from the quest!!

Home now after 11 hr flight from Frankfurt. We were in economy "plus" by the windows with just 2 seats. Perfect for my mom and I.

Did I miss something or :eek::confused:, Owners Suite not good enough so downgrade myself to Penthouse Suite and then seated in Economy Plus on United?:eek::confused::eek:

Fairbourne. Just sent a referral coupon to Scotland....they live in Stirling....far from you?

Hi RHN - about 3 hours drive from us - I like Stirling - we often stop around there if we're driving south, as by then we're ready for a break. And it's not far from one of our most favourite hotels, Gleneagles Hotel.

Did I miss something ..... then seated in Economy Plus on United?:eek::confused::eek:

Isn't economy plus just economy with extra legroom? Perish the thought on a long flight. 11 hours - I would be so uncomfortable, well I just wouldn't do it! So there! ;):)

Did I miss something or :eek::confused:, Owners Suite not good enough so downgrade myself to Penthouse Suite and then seated in Economy Plus on United?

Did I miss something or :eek::confused:.....you posted how you booked the lowest fare and category on your off-season low price cruise and how you tried to weasel an unpaid for upgrade by complaining to the Hotel manager and contacting Seattle :eek:

Did I miss something or :eek::confused:.....you posted how you booked the lowest fare and category on your off-season low price cruise and how you tried to weasel an unpaid for upgrade by complaining to the Hotel manager and contacting Seattle :eek:

Firstly, remain on topic please when posting as per the guidelines.;)

Secondly if you must insist on "Hijacking Tthreads" then get the facts straight before you post.

Thirdly, I paid more by booking last minute for that CAT A Off Season on a GTY and I did NOT complain to the Hotel Manager but rather I bypassed him purposely and wrote directly to Seattle HQ knowing very well he was not "empowered" to do anything!:rolleyes:

Ta ta & see you later NEOPHYTUS!:rolleyes:

Howard, I was going to email Francesca directly, but now i have misplaced her business card!! Apparently Seabourn did not make these DVDs for every passenger. I am hoping that the production guy (whom I never met, unfortunately) would be nice enough to make on for me. My mother is very hard of hearing, and despite wearing hearing aids in both ears, she hears very little of a oral presentation. Since we thought we would be able to get the DVD at the end of the cruise, we didn't make much of an effort to listen to them in our room. Do you think Francesca could ask the production guy if he would be willing to put one together for us? We would be happy to pay him for his time and efforts.

This may sound ridiculous, but my mom is so disappointed about this.

Thanks Howard- I really appreciate your interest in helping me.

Hopefully I will get to meet you on Seabourn in the future.

Dr. Janey

Back at work

• 2 weeks later...

Archived