Can my two kids share the ultimate drink card? Or is this illegal????

imfun888

I'm waiting for the question about whether its OK to stiff the crew by removing the autotip for the kids..............................should be along anytime now................

Oh I guess I should have mentioned that the family we traveled with also removed the tip for the kids. I guess their kids never slept in the beds or used towels.

I wish people would be just a little gentler in their replies. The OP is pretty new to the boards and has asked a straightforward question about the drink package, obviously not sure if it's unlimited or for a fixed amount or whether it's a card or sticker. The question has been answered and explained but some responses are starting to get a little snarky (e.g., removing the auto-tip). Also the OP started a separate thread asking if shorts are okay on non-formal nights. Again, that question has been asked and answered and now the remarks about hillbillies are starting on that thread. Everybody be nice to the newbies!

As I read thru the responses, I was thinking the same thing. OP asked a question, one that appears to be based on iincorrect info, ie, that the soda card covers a limited number of sodas.

Archived