Grouper Fingers from the Red Frog Pub

spoiledkraut

• 2 years later...

the one night I went to red frog pub I had probably the worst service I've had in a restaurant in 10 years, it got to the point that I figured they had either forgotten about me or obviously didn't care

I went to the bar to order another drink because I hadn't seen the waiter in over an hour and found him WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!! Meanwhile, the barstaff were complaining to each other about how people were coming to them cause the waitstaff weren't doing their job, it was shocking to me

having said all that, after I got back to the room my family asked how it went, and I said I wanted to go back as soon as possible because the grouper fingers were so awesome

I'm talking, hot and spicy and delicious and I can't get them out of my mind having been back for 3 weeks

I found this forum by googling carnival grouper fingers, trying to find the recipe, man they were good, apparently I'm not the only one as I'm going through withdrawals as well

Only the Magic, Breeze and Freedom have food in the Red Frog. Some other ships have the pub, but no ability to prepare food.

Oh, I stand corrected. I also forgot there is a red frog pub and a red frog pool deck bar area. I assume the food is only available at the larger pub and not poolside?

Oh, I stand corrected. I also forgot there is a red frog pub and a red frog pool deck bar area. I assume the food is only available at the larger pub and not poolside?

The pool/lido is the Red Frog Rum Bar vs the Red Frog Pub on deck 5 and food is only in the pub.

Sailing on Sunshine in April and just went to check to see if the food is available on her.. sadly not.

"Note: Food menu available only on Carnival Breeze and Carnival Magic."

However, for those sailing on the Breeze and Magic it appears the food is now included and not at a separate price. At least there is no price listed on the menu for the Snacks there currently.

http://www.carnival.com/fun-activities/redfrog-pub

sir, put the beer down and back away from the bar, keep your hands where I can see them and look at the food menu. immediately! ;)

I've never been on a ship with a Red Frog Pub, only a Red Frog Bar. OMG, I'm so hoping they have really good fish'n'chips like they had on the Winston Pub on the Emerald Princess.

TYTYTYTYTYTY!!! :)