Question about gifting OBC

MamaLindsay

I just gifted myself on board credits and the Princess Rep couldn't give me a confirmation # or anything. Is there a way to see my credits online or do I just have to trust that my $500 is actually there?!

Thanks in advance!

I just gifted myself on board credits and the Princess Rep couldn't give me a confirmation # or anything. Is there a way to see my credits online or do I just have to trust that my $500 is actually there?!

Thanks in advance!

Go to the Princess website http://www.princess.com and click on My Princess. The first time you may have to enter your booking number. Go to the Cruise Personalizer and then click on view balance & make payment. It will show your OBC there. Note that this only works if you did not use a travel agent. With an agent you must go through them.

I generally send myself $ before my cruises. I've found I get a "receipt" by the first afternoon or the first evening at the latest.

I'm comfortable with the whole process.

Go to the Princess website http://www.princess.com and click on My Princess. The first time you may have to enter your booking number. Go to the Cruise Personalizer and then click on view balance & make payment. It will show your OBC there. Note that this only works if you did not use a travel agent. With an agent you must go through them.

Thats what I was looking for but I don't have view balance/make a payment. Could it be because we bought our cruise at a charity auction so we didn't have payments to make?

Thats what I was looking for but I don't have view balance/make a payment. Could it be because we bought our cruise at a charity auction so we didn't have payments to make?

The option is only available when the cruise is purchased through Princess directly. If you purchased it through an auction there must be a travel agent involved somewhere.

I gifted myself OBCs before our cruise on Ruby last month. Gift OBCs DO NOT show up in your Personalizer. Only FCC, Military and other OBCs provided by Princess show up there.

When you call Princess to buy the gift OBC, ask the rep to e-mail a "Special Service Order Summary" to you. This will provide you a record of your OBC for your peace of mind.

When you arrive in your cabin on embarkation, there will be a card in your room that says "A Special Gift for you" and lists the details of each OBC. You can also go to the Passenger Services Desk or the Kiosks next to it and print out a copy of your On Board Folio as soon as you board.

WVBill

The option is only available when the cruise is purchased through Princess directly. If you purchased it through an auction there must be a travel agent involved somewhere.
They should have received a confirmation of some sort and if not, should contact the charity for one. The confirmation should have all of the details, how much the cruise is, the cabin and category, port taxes and fees and the name of the agent. Even a charity must provide this information as well as notification that if the value of the prize is $600 or more (not what was bid for it), you will be responsible for paying income taxes.

Archived