Thoughts on my Outfit - MDR Casual Nite...

jawas

I love this look, and wear something similar to work:

Black linen slacks (flared), nice white tank top under a denim 3/4 length sleeve blazer. The blazer is a little cropped and gathered at the waist, so it's not the typical boxy blazer. Would maybe pair with a pair of gunmetal gray metallic sandals.

Ok for dinner on casual nites in the MDR? I just got the slacks for the cruise, and LOVE them, but can't decide on the top to go with...

Thank you Ehpride! I know some people are probably reading this and thinking "huh??", but I'm trying out a new cruise line and I think I'm just really getting into the planning, as I usually do :)

Also, I turned 40 a couple months ago, and I'm obsessing a LOT about being age-appropriate and somewhat stylish...sigh!!

My casual wear is nice slacks, blouse with bling, my evening shoes and pashmina, I have pashminas in many colors. I refuse to wear a blazer on vacation to me it means uniform for work. That's what I wear every day. Its fine what you decided for MDR casual night

Archived