Port of Miami & Hotel with Free Two Way Shuttle

djcass4199

SNJ, I see we are both looking for the same thing,:) I see your posts on the rollcall for the Breeze. Looking for a precruise hotel for one night, arriving in the evening. Somewhat pickey:D, but its just one night. Need shuttle to POM as early as possible... Just me and my DH. Can't wait.

NIK...keep me in the loop with what you find regarding a one night stay on 1/12 (probably be easier over on the roll call)......so far, there are 3 hotels on lastminutetravel.com that have shuttles to the POM.....the La Quinta Airport East @ 89....the Red Roof @ 97 and the Comfort Suites North @116 all are before taxes. The problem though is that the shuttles at the Red Roof and the Comfort Suites are both at 11:00, while the La Quinta shuttle has multiple times because it has so many pre cruise passengers that stay there.

Hi there Yogi,

I was thinking of the Blue Lagoon Hampton for one night before we leave on the cruise. However, I was looking for something right on the beach for the few days after. I live on the prairie, so if I am near the ocean, I want to be near the beach! And, after a long winter, the beach is where I want to be! When I was in Miami before I stayed at the Doubletree by Sunny Isles. I was looking at a few hotels, and I was thinking about staying at the Trump. Any words of advice oout there?

Hi there Yogi,

I was thinking of the Blue Lagoon Hampton for one night before we leave on the cruise. However, I was looking for something right on the beach for the few days after. I live on the prairie, so if I am near the ocean, I want to be near the beach! And, after a long winter, the beach is where I want to be! When I was in Miami before I stayed at the Doubletree by Sunny Isles. I was looking at a few hotels, and I was thinking about staying at the Trump. Any words of advice oout there?

Blue Lagoon is fine for one night pre-cruise.

Miami Beach is the "Miami" you see in the movies and on TV shows -- it is a separate city from Miami, and the hotels there tend to be smaller and more expensive -- they also offer great dining, nightlife and a world class beach. Taxi from POM to South Beach will run about $15 or so, depending upon where your hotel is.

www.Oyster.com does a great job with their South Beach reviews. The Victor is a favorite deco boutique hotel. If your budget will allow it check out the Fontainebleau, Sagamore & Ritz Carlton.

[]

[]Good luck! :)[/font

Archived