Priority Check In

epal

Hi all I have a friend who asked me about priority check in when in a suit it wasn't around when i last traveled how early do they let you on board and how does it work. thanks for your help Elaine

Hi all I have a friend who asked me about priority check in when in a suit it wasn't around when i last traveled how early do they let you on board and how does it work. thanks for your help Elaine

There is a Priority check-in desk - easily seen as there is a notice on display. Then you will be in the first group called when boarding begins. :)

as Sandie said there's a check in desk and when its time to embark you go first before everyone else.....not much of a perk as once priority go everyone else goes too

No,Bob, it's not much of a perk. On P&O we are usually in the first group to board along with the priority people, anyway.

priority check in when in a suit has been around for awhile, pacific sun and pacific dawn have it, but when the Pacific jewel and pearl come into service with P&O Australia the mini suite have it as well.

priority check in for suites only means that on tender ports you do not have worry about lineing up to get tender passes as your suite all ready has the passes, which means that there is no waiting for your number to be called just go to tender station and time you like to get the tenders.

its the same for suites in the dinning room and disambarking at the end of the cruise.

the priority check in is all so used for the disabled, ( not all disabled people use it ) but with out having to wait to board with every one else they normaly board before every one.

just alittle from P&O and started in 2008

Passengers who holiday in P&O Cruises’ luxurious suites and mini-suites will now enjoy an upgraded level of indulgence with the introduction of a new premium suite package.

Guests will start their relaxing voyage with priority check-in and preferential boarding. Once onboard, flowers and fruit baskets will be waiting for them in their staterooms while a welcome glass of sparkling wine is served in their cabin by a dedicated suite steward.

On formal nights, pre-dinner canapés will be served to guests in their suites or mini-suites, with a sweet dream surprise delivered in the evening to end the night on a perfect note.

Passengers booked in the larger suites will enjoy a range of added extras, including complimentary room service and bottled water, pre-loaded Apple IPOD Nanos with in-room speakers and Nespresso coffee machines to allow guests to enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up in the comfort of their own room.

Suite guests also receive invitations to an exclusive cocktail party with the ship’s senior officers.

P&O Cruises will also offer suite passengers the option of having hot breakfast and afternoon tea served in their staterooms each day of the cruise, as well as a preferred reservation service for the ships’ specialty restaurants, spa treatments and shore tours.

Meanwhile, a Pillow Concierge service will be introduced across the P&O Cruises fleet later this year, offering suite guests a choice of six different pillows to ensure a luxurious night’s sleep.

just alittle from P&O and started in 2008

Passengers who holiday in P&O Cruises’ luxurious suites and mini-suites will now enjoy an upgraded level of indulgence with the introduction of a new premium suite package.

Guests will start their relaxing voyage with priority check-in and preferential boarding. Once onboard, flowers and fruit baskets will be waiting for them in their staterooms while a welcome glass of sparkling wine is served in their cabin by a dedicated suite steward.

On formal nights, pre-dinner canapés will be served to guests in their suites or mini-suites, with a sweet dream surprise delivered in the evening to end the night on a perfect note.

Passengers booked in the larger suites will enjoy a range of added extras, including complimentary room service and bottled water, pre-loaded Apple IPOD Nanos with in-room speakers and Nespresso coffee machines to allow guests to enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up in the comfort of their own room.

Suite guests also receive invitations to an exclusive cocktail party with the ship’s senior officers.

P&O Cruises will also offer suite passengers the option of having hot breakfast and afternoon tea served in their staterooms each day of the cruise, as well as a preferred reservation service for the ships’ specialty restaurants, spa treatments and shore tours.

Meanwhile, a Pillow Concierge service will be introduced across the P&O Cruises fleet later this year, offering suite guests a choice of six different pillows to ensure a luxurious night’s sleep.

thied......a bit off topic but you had over 7000 posts and its down to 792....what happened

thied......a bit off topic but you had over 7000 posts and its down to 792....what happened
I did not notice that till you said some thing about it, must be some thing there computer system went wrong o well I dont care much about the counter on here, the only counter I care about is the count down one to the next cruise.

Elite and SUITE cruisers get first dibs art check in alwayus everywhere It is worth it because if you want to go walk about for a while when you return you can go straight through

i think the OP was enquiring about a p&o cruise and no Elite as yet....would be very nice if we got the benefits with p&o....maybe one day we will get some perks

i think the OP was enquiring about a p&o cruise and no Elite as yet....would be very nice if we got the benefits with p&o....maybe one day we will get some perks

Yes you are correct but as P&O have now allowed other Carnival companies to be joined with a loyalty club it may come to pass (we can hope)

• 1 year later...

Archived