Least/favorite MDR item.

kayhold

Funny you would mention that. I think most of the cruises i have been on have OJ that tastes like Tang. (other then RCL who was selling fresh OJ from real oranges)

Yeah, but if you get the regular OJ on RC, it's the Tang tasting stuff.

(Not to hijack a thread here, but the BEST OJ I have ever tasted was last month in Las Vegas. We ordered breakfast from room service at The Bellagio, and it was the best. It was crazy expensive though; I think $9 for a very small carafe.)

My favorite is the Bitter and Blanc (I too don't care for the Chocolate Melting Cake)

Least favorite...hard to come up with one because I've seriously enjoyed everything I've had.

(I also LOVE those giant hot dogs at the grill with lots of sauerkraut! :D)

We are not very picky and no MDR meal stands out as 'not good'. We eat in MDR as much as possible (all meals, when open). Most of the meat at Lido lunch seemed over-cooked or tough on our last 2 cruises with CCL.

Loved the free cappuccino after dinner, but I order it with cream on the side... Very good!

Our son cruises for the Chicken sausage at breakfast. :D

On Dream we love the Tandoori.

For what it is worth; and this is just personal, but my least favorite items were, fried oysters on the appetizer menu back in 2009, not sure if they are still there, but same cruise, we tried them at the fish and chip restaurant and they tasted equally bad. Did not make us sick, they just didnt taste fresh. Also I do enjoy pasta and italian food very much, so I ordered penne siciliana on my Freedom cruise, and I could barely eat half of it. I like pasta, and eggplant and tomato sauce, but this version was too acidic, and I could only eat about half. It wasnt bad, but just wasnt for me. I also tried WCMC once, back in 2007, but would never consider ordering it again. Too sweet, too runny, not for me.

My favorites are; ceasar salad, french onion soup, pumpkin soup, barley soup, and for main course, sweet and sour shrimp, short ribs, mahi mahi, grilled salmon, prime rib ( med rare ). For; dessert I like all the diet cakes except diet banana cake and pumpkin pie. I like the raspberry/chocolate cake dessert, and the sherbets. I love to order the cheese plate with a port wine for dessert, but best to share this with someone, or bring it back to my room.

Least favorite: Flatiron Steak (way too tough) and the Baked Alaska

Most favorite: Sweet & Sour Shrimp and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake...MMMMMMMMM

Oh.... almost forgot about the yummy frozen yogurt and soft serve ice cream.

Archived