Princess grill

crusader

Hi,

Can you tell me what were you favorite amenities in a Princess suite were ?This does include the grill for meals..

Can one get soft drinks for free in the grill dining room.Or if not what does a soda card cost per day on the Queen Mary 2.

Thanks

Francine

There is so much I am fond of in Princess Grill. My favourite amenities are: priority check-in and boarding (although all Platinum and Diamond members of the Cunard World Club get that regardless of accommodation), lunch in the Princess Grill on embarkation day, single-seating dining in the Princess Grill, the a la carte menu in same, the exquisite china and heavy silver cutlery, the large stateroom with walk-in closet, large bathroom with tub, and the long balcony with two traditional wooden steamer chairs. Another bonus from which we have benefited: a chance of being upgraded to Queens Grill.

Pop is not free in the Princess Grill and you will be charged for anything you drink from the mini-fridge, except for water. Sorry, I don't know about the "soda card."

There is so much I am fond of in Princess Grill. My favourite amenities are: priority check-in and boarding (although all Platinum and Diamond members of the Cunard World Club get that regardless of accommodation), lunch in the Princess Grill on embarkation day, single-seating dining in the Princess Grill, the a la carte menu in same, the exquisite china and heavy silver cutlery, the large stateroom with walk-in closet, large bathroom with tub, and the long balcony with two traditional wooden steamer chairs. Another bonus from which we have benefited: a chance of being upgraded to Queens Grill.

Pop is not free in the Princess Grill and you will be charged for anything you drink from the mini-fridge, except for water. Sorry, I don't know about the "soda card."

David has said everything that I would have said. The meals in PG are awsome, service is first class. The waiters in princess grill get to know you well. I loved being able to turn up for evening meal when we wanted to.

It is just special to have the opportunity to experience this when we did. Could not afford to book for every trip.

Catherine

Hi,

Can you tell me what were you favorite amenities in a Princess suite were ?This does include the grill for meals..

Can one get soft drinks for free in the grill dining room.Or if not what does a soda card cost per day on the Queen Mary 2.

Thanks

Francine

Food is great. You get to eat lunch on embarkation day. Drinks in your room aren't free. You need a Queens Grill room for that. Just the service & never feeling rushed(which happens if you're a slow eater in Britannia). Just over all better service & attention to detail.

I agree with everything already said! Extra things I like are the hot tub on the Grills deck at the stern of the ship, and they sometimes have concerts in the grills lounge in the evenings. All very civilized!

I argee with everything said but things not mentioned is the afternoon tea service in the grills lounge it is served first class, they even have a timer for your tea pot to tell you when it is ready to pour. On the grills outdoor deck you get reclining beds with thick cusions, and they are always available and the waiting staff are always on hand to serve you free tea or coffee. we have been in QG but the above are the same for PG guests

I'll second what the above posters have mentioned and add that a bowl of fresh fruit is included in the stateroom and replenished as needed.

Princess Grill guests also have access to the Grill Terrace with its hot tub, teak loungers and wool “rugs” as the weather requires, Queens Grills Lounge, and the Concierge Lounge on 9.

My first ever voyage was in the QM2 PG so now I'm completely spoiled and anything less looks like a downgrade.

Archived