The Significantly Less Complete Food Lovers Guide to the Allure of the Seas

BillOh, did they have the trampolining at OceanAria?

Yes, they did, so I didn't feel the need to go to Guest Services and demand a free cruise when there was none at blue planet. In a related note, I didn't get any photos of the trampolining at Oceanaria because I had a low quality camera and it wouldn't take good photos without the flash. I bought a new camera in St Maarten that took great photos of Blue Planet without flash (for the safety of the performers) But no trampoline!

joined this messageboard just so i could comment on this thread- love your review! thank you for writing it. i read your oasis of the seas one too :D have you done any others?

i dont think i'll ever get a chance to cruise on allure since i live in australia and the travel time is so long but i'm definitely living vicariously through you all!

Hello beaniegoesnuts. Glad you are enjoying. I only have this one and the Allure as written reviews. I did do a podcast on the Enchantment over at Cruize Cast.

Our final day in Florida and the wrap up is coming up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Brian, you're starting to worry me; it's not like you to not finish a post - are you okay?

Ann

Wow. I just thought of this thread too and realized he never finished and got worried myself. Thankfully a quick Google search of his username brought up his twitter and he made a post a few hours ago. Maybe he's just forgotten about cruisecritic! :eek:

Brian, you're starting to worry me; it's not like you to not finish a post - are you okay?

Ann

Wow. I just thought of this thread too and realized he never finished and got worried myself. Thankfully a quick Google search of his username brought up his twitter and he made a post a few hours ago. Maybe he's just forgotten about cruisecritic! :eek:

Thank you for the concern. Yes, I am okay. Sorry that I didn't finish.

I got a little disillusioned with the boards here, and this time it wasn't with the management.

At least I got to the last day of the cruise. I really should finish this up, but I don't know if I will or if I will on the boards here. Sorry to those that continued to follow and wait for the final updates. Likely I'll just finish it up in a Word doc, save it as a PDF, put it into Google Docs with a link to it here.

Sorry again.

Brian

P.S. Feel free to follow my Twitter account! Just be warned, it's often about beer. :D

Thank you for the concern. Yes, I am okay. Sorry that I didn't finish.

I got a little disillusioned with the boards here, and this time it wasn't with the management.

At least I got to the last day of the cruise. I really should finish this up, but I don't know if I will or if I will on the boards here. Sorry to those that continued to follow and wait for the final updates. Likely I'll just finish it up in a Word doc, save it as a PDF, put it into Google Docs with a link to it here.

Sorry again.

Brian

P.S. Feel free to follow my Twitter account! Just be warned, it's often about beer. :D

Brian, I was wondering why you never finished...........LOL I'm interested in reading the rest too so be sure to post a link wherever you do finish it at.

Patty

• 3 months later...

My son is also 13 and we hope there will be lots of teens to hang out with. On the Oasis last year, he stayed out until 1 and it wasn't structured at all. He always manages to find friends on board.

Brian, my daughter will be 13 when we sail on Allure in October. Is there structured programs/activites for the teens or do they just hangout together?? I'm alittle leery about letting her stay out until 1 a.m. , but we are travelling with friends and will have a guy friend to be with.

BTW ... great start to your review and I can't wait to read more!!

Archived