The Significantly Less Complete Food Lovers Guide to the Allure of the Seas

I have really enjoyed your review. We will be on the Allure in a about a month. Your pictures and videos have gotten me all excited about Rita's Fiesta. We booked Hilton Rose Hall about a week ago because of your review. Thanks for taking the time to do this. You have given me a lot of valuable information. And made me feel at ease about having the bed by the closet.

Thanks so much for the review--we are headed on the Oasis this summer for our first cruise! I have already read your other review and have added notes to our plans!!

One question--do you know if the Oasis 150 Central Park changes in the same time frame? DH and I are planning to go on Day 3 and Day 5 because we're trying not to go on formal night or the last night. I'm hoping the menu will have changed by 5th night, but it sounds like on Allure your menu didn't change until day 6?

Surprisingly our 2nd formal night is day 6, which is also a port day, but they keep saying that is the formal night.

Thanks!

One question--do you know if the Oasis 150 Central Park changes in the same time frame?

I believe that on Oasis the first four nights in the first menu and the last 3 are the second menu. On Allure it's five and two. But you should make sure about that.

Surprisingly our 2nd formal night is day 6, which is also a port day, but they keep saying that is the formal night.

Western or Eastern itinerary?

Have a great cruise.

So where have I been? Why isn't this completed yet?

Good questions!

I came down with bronchitis. Yeah, not fun.

So I've hardly been eating and I really would rather not write about food. I don't have fever anymore (I think), so I'm on the mend. Should be back in a day or two.

So where have I been? Why isn't this completed yet?

Good questions!

I came down with bronchitis. Yeah, not fun.

So I've hardly been eating and I really would rather not write about food. I don't have fever anymore (I think), so I'm on the mend. Should be back in a day or two.

Can't blame you about that! I hope you feel better and get hungry soon!:p

I wish I was on the lazy river AND had a Bam Bam in my hand!!!

I'm longing for that BAM BAM and that LAZY RIVER!!!! I'm so missing the Allure! Wish I was back. Can you tell I'm going through cruise withdrawal. Haven't started planning the next one yet. But it will have to be soon.

I would definitely go back to Hilton Rose Hall - that was our favorite day!

Brian, I was diagnosed with bronchitis after my Allure cruise. Hmm... Is it in the water?!

When I got back, I was diagnosed with a bad attitude at work. Didn't want to be there.

When I got back, I was diagnosed with a bad attitude at work. Didn't want to be there.

There's a cure for that, you know. Quit work and cruise full time. ;) After my cruises, I get accused of wanting to book another one... now I have 2 to look forward to! :D

I've been on 4 cruises in the past 2 years and I have avoided the post-cruise crud....that's what we call it! You guys may give it a try...can't hurt!

I NEVER in a million years thought I'd be the one to say this, but after 2 years without an illness of any kind...and I'm around germs 24/7 at work....I have the answer. TAKE vitamins! Sound silly? I thought so too before I started taking them religiously. Not trying to advertise since I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I take a Mega-Ultra Vita-pack from GNC every day. Have for 2 years...and haven't been sick in 2 years. I've been exposed to every cold and flu germ known to man! I ALWAYS got sick after a cruise, but haven't in 2 years. Just sayin'......

Thanks for all of the info you're providing! I love this thread...love reading all about Allure...just like being there again.

As a fellow Ky cruiser I'm requesting a thourough review when you get back...we'll be following three months after you...:rolleyes: wish it were today!

I have been debating about whether to do review. Not sure if I am as good at writing like some people are on these boards. I will try!

Hey everyone. Thanks for the concern. Yes, I'm still here. Going to try to get the next installment up today. I should have it completed by the end of this week. Thanks for hanging in there.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the concern. Yes, I'm still here. Going to try to get the next installment up today. I should have it completed by the end of this week. Thanks for hanging in there.

OMG!!!! :eek: Glad to see your post! Hope all is well.

Hey, we are leaving on Allure this Sunday.........could you hurry up with the rest of this?! :p :D :p

Archived