What's your fav midnight snack?

INTERLINER13

For my midnight snack I'm usually heading out for the Reuben or something else from the deli. Occasionally I'll get stopped by the Mexican buffet or the Grill and be too full to make it to the deli. Those ice cream machines all over the place also make it very hard to eat my midnight dinner.

I love the chicken wraps...we usually order room service in the morning for lite breakfast..then we will also order a chicken wraps to take into port with us..and maybe a few other items.

For late nite...we usually have late dining but somehow manage to fit in a little room service for midnight snack..ordered different things ..but I didn't know that they had chocolate chip cookies..how did I miss that? Are they on the menu?

A Polish 7 course dinner. A 6 pack and a Kielbasa while relaxing on the balcony. Always pick up a sausage during the day and keep it in the fridge, and get a bucket of beer.

Oh I know I've been working too long when I automatically read that as "A 6 park and klebsiella."

I didn't order room service I'm early to bed early to rise kind of gal but darn that cake looks good!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Every night like clock work my dd, ran into the room ordered a slice of cheese cake with strawberry sauce. Ate it and back out again!!!

My midnight snack - when she runs into the room to order room service she always brings me the icecream!!!

:p

My midnight snack has always been pizza and ice cream, but after seeing those pictures...I am definately ordering that chocolate cake!!!:D

I am also going to try the BLT. If that many people rave about it, it's gotta be good!!

We don't usually eat at midnight anymore since we can't get away with it anymore (metabolism isn't what it used to be). But, one night this past cruise..we were getting a little hungry around midnight. I was very tired - DH thought a calzone sounded good. I stayed in the cabin, he came back with a calzone, and we split it. Was very good and I didn't feel tooo guilty since I only ate half.

I gain weight no matter how little I eat anymore and it stinks. :(

We like to get one of the cheese plates from the main dining room to take back to our room, put it in the frig and share it before going to bed.

And quite often if we're out and about we'll stop for some of the "late night bites" on the promenade.

Archived