What's your fav midnight snack?

INTERLINER13

Well back in the day there was the midnight buffets, but no so much anymore. I know there is 24hr pizza, and room serive, but how about other options. So my question is what do you usually eat late night?

I usually get room service, and mainly for the chocolate cake. I order an entree too, but get the cake every night. It sure beats the bedtime mint.

In all my cruises...never ordered room service. This cruise it changes! Now, to make a list of what everyone recommends to give a try. I find the cakes very dry and unappealing on the buffets. Are the room service cakes more like the ones you can buy from the coffee shop? YUMMY!

I love that pumpkin cake that they have at the buffet! I usually take a few slices and put them in a zip lock baggie in my cabin. Nothing like it with some vanilla ice cream late night on the balcony. hmmmmmmm.

OK it is not midnight, but everyone is making me hungry. Unfortunatly I am at home by myself and I can't call room service. Guess I will have to break down and go make my own supper. However if it was midnight and I was on a ship, I would probably go for a slice of pizza. I can always get DH to fetch it since they don't deliver.

Like the room service blt and the chocolate chip cookies, but my FAVORITE is the grilled cheese and chocolate cake! DH likes the chicken fajita wrap.

bermudacruise149.jpg

bermudacruise145.jpg

bermudacruise148.jpg

WOW..

That wrap looks good.

We ordered the beef and brie, it was not bad..but not great.

Usually just get a ceasar salad at the pizza bar.

Things will change this next time.

WOW..

That wrap looks good.

I tried his wrap and it was very tasty, and it was served warm too, which surprised me.

WOW..

That wrap looks good.

I agree! That cake looks awesome also!

I was on the Valor 2 or 3 years ago and they put out a dessert buffet near the aft pool around 11:30 most nights. Lot of cheeses, cookies and other desserts. We had an aft balcony on deck 8 and would stop by each night for a few cookies and bowl of ice cream before heading to the room. Nice to sit on the balcony and watch the ships wake at the end of the day.

Archived