Why gem's itinerary change-5/12/2013

navigator71

So we received a call around 4:15 today that our itinerary for our upcoming cruise has been changed. Why would NCL do this and has this happened to any of you before? Kinda bummed because we booked this loving that we had 2 full days at sea on the way home. Now it's on the way to Nassau. It's now Nassau, the GSC, PC, and then one day home.

Thanks for any insights.....

Thank you to my fellow CC Roll Call pals! The only big hiccup I see for passengers is the PC day. To go from noon-10 to 7-4 will definitely cause some issues for those passengers headed to Disney and other parks. Glad I was planning on staying on board that day anyways! That also means we will have an extra sunset at sea, hopefully without clouds:)

Thank you to my fellow CC Roll Call pals! The only big hiccup I see for passengers is the PC day. To go from noon-10 to 7-4 will definitely cause some issues for those passengers headed to Disney and other parks. Glad I was planning on staying on board that day anyways! That also means we will have an extra sunset at sea, hopefully without clouds:)

Are there additional delays in terms of immigration in PC since they will be entering the US after visiting a foreign port ?

To go from noon-10 to 7-4 will definitely cause some issues for those passengers headed to Disney and other parks.

Yep..that just makes PC a useless port with the lack to time to do certain activity. At least the noon to 10pm gave you some better flexibility during the day. I got a feeling a lot of people might just stay on the ship now

Archived