An idea worth sharing

beachbum53

Magellians sell this neat little tray for the desk or dresser to throw all your keys, change etc in and it folds flat for packing ..not a bad price either. http://www.magellans.com/store/Other_Ways_to_Shop___Hotel_Health___ComfortLP457

Even has a space for your glasses.

We have one of those and have used it for numerous cruises and other vacations. Although, the wallet, keys and cash go into the safe, this is a great desk top accessory for sunglasses, seapass cards, receipts, etc...

My husband liked it so well that I got him a leather version (Bosca) for home use.

I snip...I used to see a folding caddy thing for loose doodads in the travel catalogs, but not lately.

Here in Spain, the fold up doodads are sold as roll or bread baskets, so a look around the kitchen accessory section might be fruitful

Sandy in Spain

I always ask for an ashtray. Sometimes two. But ashtrays are becoming a thing of the past...I used to see a folding caddy thing for loose doodads in the travel catalogs, but not lately.

Just a thought .... Maybe you could use a couple of small soup bowls from the buffet?

Archived