PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning all!

So my first day back at work and I can't even work all day. My cousin's son passed away suddenly on Friday so we have to drive to Long Island for the wake:(:(

Probably catch y'all tomorrow...have a good one!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!:)

Good morning breezies!! Well I came in last night and crashed:eek::rolleyes::p This morning I am driving up to the office and will behome tonight WOOOHOO!! I see I've got some reading to do when I get there lol!!

Safe travels home Floatie!

Ahhhh happy Friday eve, almost there!!! Good morning breezers!! :D

Good Morning Floatie, ready2 and the rest of all y'all.

Call me a coffee snob, I like my coffee bold, complex and black. I'm enjoying a cup of Sumatra right now.

Oh Yuck, I definitely have issues with Carnival's coffee. I like mine mild and smooth.

Try the *$'s Blonde blends. Veranda is good. Willow's on the weak side for me, but I'm normally a bold of the day type drinker. If you like either, they are available in the VIA packets. Just pour the powder into your mug and add Lido hot water.

Good Morning Breezers! Woke up to 33 degree temps and frost this morning :eek::eek: And here I thought the cold weather was over.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Boy, you do need that wind breaker:cool:

Good Morning Floatie, ready2 and the rest of all y'all.

Call me a coffee snob, I like my coffee bold, complex and black. I'm enjoying a cup of Sumatra right now.

Definitely not a coffee snob here but it has to have a certain good taste to it. I like the Arabica the best. Right now I am drinking one that is an italian expresso blend with a slight smokey flavor (lol read the package). I don't like weak coffee at all but then I don't like most Breakfast Blends because they too much of some flavor...not sure what...that I can't stand making them too strong or strange tasting to me.

That was all I know about coffee 101 LMAO.

Happy Thursday Breezers!

Popping in to say hello - I lurk every day but for some reason don't stick my neck out much to join in the convo :p

Linny - glad you had a good trip and happy belated birthday to Dave! So sorry about your loss :(

As for the coffee issue, I am in no way a coffee snob - Don't grind my own beans, nor even know the "type" of beans I like - but I and NOT a fan of the Lido deck coffee either. We usually get it via the room service option, but it's all the same - and I suffer through it just to get the caffeine coursing through my veins, but ugh.

At home I really like Folger's Black Silk - smooth and rich... of course mixed up with my creamer of the week - I love the Peppermint Mocha and there's a White Chocolate Caramel out there right now that's great. Chris likes the Cinnabon creamer.

Hope these next 2 work days go fast for everyone! Have a good day :)

Good Morning Breezers!!! I don't buy into the countdown clocks on this website at it just takes you to midnight the day before the cruise. Tomorrow I'll be doing the single digit dance :D

Work just got crazy busy so I'll get to bury myself in it for the next 7 days. I wish there were more Pride reviews to check out. Oh well, there will be at least one more in a few weeks.

Good Morning Breezers!!! I don't buy into the countdown clocks on this website at it just takes you to midnight the day before the cruise. Tomorrow I'll be doing the single digit dance :D

Work just got crazy busy so I'll get to bury myself in it for the next 7 days. I wish there were more Pride reviews to check out. Oh well, there will be at least one more in a few weeks.

They're waiting on you to get the Pride review ball rolling.;) Sorta like how you did for the Liberty:) After your review there was a whole flurry of reviewsnow where as before only a couple 2.0 reviews.

Work hard so you can play hard:D

Archived