OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Just *32* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

katybugg - 2 - Kathy and Larry - BOOKED!

birman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

Just *32* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

?

?

Hi Randy,

consider removing the $25 deposit comment from your future posts. I think it may confuse the newbies

just a suggestion

Edited by Host Randy

Hi Randy,

consider removing the $25 deposit comment from your future posts. I think it may confuse the newbies

just a suggestion

Got fixed and fixed it on your quote as well......Yeah I was thinking that the other day but saw I had the right date in there as over with on aug/2012.....but still probably confusing to some.....so we're all good now.:D

Got fixed and fixed it on your quote as well......Yeah I was thinking that the other day but saw I had the right date in there as over with on aug/2012.....but still probably confusing to some.....so we're all good now.:D

great :)

Edited by travln_isa

Thanks for the info! I will double check with Erin and see what they can do. Hopefully, we can get it worked out. If not right now, then hopefully we can at least book later and still meet up with the group just so I meet all of ya'll! lol

Hi Randy,

just a suggestion

was thinking the same! Your cruise / travel skills are so improved since last year! lol ;) Very experienced now!

Soon, it will be almost one year ago we met at a quaint little inn in Venice! Can you believe it? It seems like SOOOOO LONGGGGG ago!!!!!

Host randy, what are the 3/4 th person prices to add two people to a cabin?

Cant wait! :D

Hope all are enjoying themselves!

was thinking the same! Your cruise / travel skills are so improved since last year! lol ;) Very experienced now!

Soon, it will be almost one year ago we met at a quaint little inn in Venice! Can you believe it? It seems like SOOOOO LONGGGGG ago!!!!!

I'm not sure at this point..Contact Erin and she will know. :)

Just *31* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

So do we contact Johna or Erin? And if Erin, what is her contact info?

Erin took Johna's place because Johna isn't there anymore.....Hang on and I'll get info :D

Ok maybe I just haven't been on much, or its new, but this morning I downloaded the cruise critic app to my iPhone and iPad. That means I will probably be on more!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

It's somewhat new.......I like it way better than tapatalk. :)

Here ya go Christie :)

icon1.gifPricing and booking for Team Sunshine

7-Day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary

Day 1 - New Orleans, LA

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Key West, FL

Day 4 - Freeport, Bahamas

Day 5 - Nassau, Bahamas

Day 6 - Fun day At Sea

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - New Orleans, LA

Prices

Inside 4B $554.92 per person

Inside 4C $564.92 per person

Ocean View 6B $664.92 per person

Balcony 8B $824.92 per person

Balcony 8C $834.92 person

Third and Fourth Passenger rates SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME UNLESS SECURED WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT

Inside 4B $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Inside 4C $254.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Ocean View 6B $284.92 for the third and fourth guest

Balcony 8B $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Balcony 8C $314.92 for the third and fourth guest each

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for the above categories only, based on double occupancy guarantees until Aug 2, 2012. The second deposit of $225 per person is due July 8, 2013. The final payment is due for the group September 22, 2013. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

OTHER CATEGORIES ARE AVAILABLE WITH FULL PER PERSON DEPOSIT OF $250, PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT RATES

When the full deposit is paid, guests may also qualify for other discounts if available on the sailing such as early saver, past guest, senior or military at the time they book. Certain terms and conditions may apply. HOWEVER, SOME PROMOTIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE WITH THE GROUP AMENITIES LISTED BELOW. CALL FOR DETAILS.

Amenities

Cocktail Party! (shared)

$50 on board credit per cabin

Cruise Critic Logo Item(one per person)

Discount on all other logowear

Contact Your Group Leader: Host Randy.

To book this cruise be sure and ask for Erin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609 -- Ask for the Cruise Critic Sunshine 01/05/14 Group Cruise...You can also email her

at custserv7@crucon.com

Chat with others sailing on this cruise on Host Randy's "Team Sunshine!" on 1/5/14 thread for more details and information.

Here ya go :)

:)

We were just talking about our European adventure. H

That was my best vacation Ever! Meme table vacation and new lifelong friends... Doesn't get much better than that!

REPEAT (my other reply did not make sense) - trying that again

we were just talking about our European adventure. And all agree it was the best vacation Ever! Memorable vacation & new lifelong friends/cruising family... Doesn't get much better than that!

looking forward to seeing you and cruising together again :)

Erin took Johna's place because Johna isn't there anymore.....Hang on and I'll get info :D

It's somewhat new.......I like it way better than tapatalk. :)

I bought tap a talk but never really liked it either! I am enjoying cruise critic app though! ;)

:)

We were just talking about our European adventure. H

That was my best vacation Ever! Meme table vacation and new lifelong friends... Doesn't get much better than that!

I think it will be difficult to surpass that cruise - but I am willing to try! :) :) :)

we were just talking about our European adventure. And all agree it was the best vacation Ever! Memorable vacation & new lifelong friends/cruising family... Doesn't get much better than that!

Miss your family and u also! Mucho! ;)

I think it will be difficult to surpass that cruise - but I am willing to try! :) :) :)

It will be tough to surpass that trip! Especially the friends we all made:) I am so looking forward to this cruise, need to see my friends:D

How's the job searching Nancy?

Looking for a job stinks!! With unemployment being high there are over 100 applicants for every job. And because of this, employers don't have to pay diddly. But, I'm not too worried and shall keep the faith! Are you working now?