OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Just *17* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

starr_sun - 2 - Tricee and Micky - BOOKED!

birdman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Just *16* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

birdman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Just *15* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

uniondiva - 4 - Renaye and Richard and ? and ? - BOOKED!

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

Ok...Tshirt Question; DO YOU WANT THEM?:D:p

I've done soooooooo many tshirts for the groups and actually had one on yesterday that was 8 years old.....yep, the shirts I've always had made locally for the groups are quality! ;)

HOWEVER.....For less stress on me, I thought about just making it easy and designing one on customink or cafepress, etc and here is one I did...BUT the price individually is probably too much for everyone and, DUH, the reason I never used them.....SOOOOO once again I will make us some cool shirts if enough people want in and mailed to your door for approx $18-$22 and probably more color but would definitely be like this one below or way better.:D

sunshinecustomink.jpg

sunshinecustominkback.jpg

The TSHIRTS are open to those booked in the official group or those on the Jan 5, 2014 roll call as we are one big happy cruise family on the same "TEAM" :p

So who wants in?.........Just let me know and I'll sync the list on both roll calls.;)

The way it will work is I will have you send check to me with sizes, I order when all checks are in, and then mail priority back to your door...This list is just to get a head count for me to see if we get enough to have it the regular price of about $18-$22 :D

TSHIRT LIST

Randy and Carmen - 2

?

?

The TSHIRTS are open to those booked in the official group or those on the Jan 5, 2014 roll call as we are one big happy cruise family on the same "TEAM" :p

So who wants in?.........Just let me know and I'll sync the list on both roll calls.;)

The way it will work is I will have you send check to me with sizes, I order when all checks are in, and then mail priority back to your door...This list is just to get a head count for me to see if we get enough to have it the regular price of about $18-$22 :D

TSHIRT LIST

Randy and Carmen - 2

?

?

Put me and Buffy down please :)

TSHIRT LIST

Randy and Carmen - 2

Sara and Buffy - 2

?

?

Just *14* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

Just *13* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

Just *12* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

What a lively bunch....we have not been.....lol :D...It's all good....Life has become so busy that we don't have the time we use to.......I remember spending WAY too much time on here in years gone by.......I'm talking wee hours of the morning and a lot during the day...but that was back then. :),,,,,This will probably be my last cruise group to host as I step aside and let those with more time get the groups together and my wife and I will join different ones.:D

Actually a fun thing will happen next week cruise related.......Carnival is doing a focus group here and asked my wife and I to be in the 1.5 hr discussion and they would pay us $250. :D;)

Just *11* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

Someone asked about this thread from the roll calls as well as T-shirt info.....There really hasn't been enough response for the T-shirts......I'll see how it goes a little longer and see if we are going to have enough to make this time.:confused:

Edited by Host Randy

What a lively bunch....we have not been.....lol :D...It's all good....Life has become so busy that we don't have the time we use to.......I remember spending WAY too much time on here in years gone by.......I'm talking wee hours of the morning and a lot during the day...but that was back then. :),,,,,This will probably be my last cruise group to host as I step aside and let those with more time get the groups together and my wife and I will join different ones.:D

Just wanted to say Thanks for introducing us to Group Cruising on the Team Splendor Swine Flu Cruise...you are the reason we have met so many Great friends and friends of friends from all over Canada and the US of A

Hopefully our cruise paths will cross again

Dee and Jim

Take care, enjoy the Subshine and continued Marital Bliss

Just wanted to say Thanks for introducing us to Group Cruising on the Team Splendor Swine Flu Cruise...you are the reason we have met so many Great friends and friends of friends from all over Canada and the US of A

Hopefully our cruise paths will cross again

Dee and Jim

Take care, enjoy the Subshine and continued Marital Bliss

Thanks Dee and Jim.....Maybe we can again in the future.:D

Just *10* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?