OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

I think I'm more excited about this cruise than my one in Sept!!! It's because I'm excited about our excursions for this trip and I'm not thrilled about Septembers :rolleyes:

And just WHAT are your excursions?:eek::D

Just *30* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

katybugg - 2 - Kathy and Larry - BOOKED!

birdman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

Key West - wandering, bar hopping and shopping

Freeport - Grand Lucayan resort for beach and pool

Nassau - Stand up paddle boarding - Woot Woot!!!

Very cool.......I never have gotten off the ship in Freeport........I might this time if beach and pool resort looks good.....haven't checked it out yet. :)

So Randy...you got any group cruises planned after this one??

No....I know, shocker.....I usually have one planned 1.5 to 2 years out. :eek::D

Looking for a job stinks!! With unemployment being high there are over 100 applicants for every job. And because of this, employers don't have to pay diddly. But, I'm not too worried and shall keep the faith! Are you working now?

Yes but still PRN. I am loving it! I will take someone's place on maternity leave in September. And then probably right when we return from tis cruise, another maternity leave for the same company. This week working at the same place I did a maternity leave in the fall. I guess I am averaging anywhere from 6 days to 15 days per month. Pretty nice! Good luck with job hunting my friend!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Very cool.......I never have gotten off the ship in Freeport........I might this time if beach and pool resort looks good.....haven't checked it out yet. :)

No....I know, shocker.....I usually have one planned 1.5 to 2 years out. :eek::D

You have never gotten off the ship in Freeport? SHOCK!!

And I need something for sept-oct 2014

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just *29* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

?

?

Everyone,

the fall and winter sale gave us a small reduction.

be sure to check your rate before the sale is over ;)

Yeah I just checked and, although it is a $10 savings, that doesn't help all of us booked in the group rate because our rate is even better when you factor in the $50 on board credit as well as the free cocktail party..which you get neither with that fall and winter rate.;):D

Yeah I just checked and, although it is a $10 savings, that doesn't help all of us booked in the group rate because our rate is even better when you factor in the $50 on board credit as well as the free cocktail party..which you get neither with that fall and winter rate.;):D

there are many that booked through Crucon - but not under the group rate. so, depending on the cabin type, the savings may be pretty substantial

there are many that booked through Crucon - but not under the group rate. so, depending on the cabin type, the savings may be pretty substantial

Yeah they save a little more..like $20 per person on balcony and ocean view when you follow thru to almost book and see taxes and port charges added to their sale price...but it's still not cheaper than the original group rate considering the $50 credit and about $23 figured for two for the free cocktail party.....My suggestion for those that booked with Crucon but NOT on the group rate to contact Erin and see if they can switch because it is the best deal out there right now..PROVIDING..she has any group space left.:confused:

Just *28* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

OK..SWA opened up their flights today thru mid Feb so I booked our return flight just now on Jan 12th with a great price and time :).Whew!!!,,,all air and hotel are paid for! :D

Great! I heard that the prices from California was high. Maybe they improved. Other areas were having good rates. I am really starting to think about this cruise now that it is getting closer. Working on convincing my friend and hubby to join us!

Unfortunately I am no longer booked on this cruise. I will miss cruising with you guys. But I have had to reschedule snd now I am on the Nov. 18 th sailing. Maybe another time, another sailing. Have a great cruise.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately I am no longer booked on this cruise. I will miss cruising with you guys. But I have had to reschedule snd now I am on the Nov. 18 th sailing. Maybe another time, another sailing. Have a great cruise.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Forums mobile app

Well good luck on ur new cruise! I would have liked to meet up with u and all my new cruising friends! The important thing is that u have rescheduled and r still going on a cruise! Good luck and happy sailing!