OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Unfortunately I am no longer booked on this cruise. I will miss cruising with you guys. But I have had to reschedule snd now I am on the Nov. 18 th sailing. Maybe another time, another sailing. Have a great cruise.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Forums mobile app

Ah...hate that but glad you still get to cruise her. :)

I guess I can post on here that I am OFFICIALLY booked now that my husband is aware of his secret surprise birthday cruise with Team Sunshine!!!!

Sweet..It's my bday that week too! :D...Did you book thru our group or on your own? :D.Oh and what is his first name...I will add to the list. :)

Just *27* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 -Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

starr_sun - 2 - Tricee and ? - BOOKED!

birdman243 - 2 - Kurtis and Candy -

?

?

Sweet..It's my bday that week too! :D...Did you book thru our group or on your own? :D.Oh and what is his first name...I will add to the list. :)

Her name is Tricee and hubby is Micky!

I am still working on two other couples joining us on this cruise!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just *26* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

Book NOW!!!...(prices may vary due to group space running out but you can still book within the group)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

starr_sun - 2 - Tricee and Micky - BOOKED!

?

?

Just *25* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?

Hey Jimmie-what's with this thread? No posts for a week? You got nuthin' without the creative genius behind the Cruise Brothers-Stallion. I think Alan, Shae, Me and a Player to be Named later are going on the Carnival Breeze on August 17. It will be the return of the Winn Twin "Cruise Brothers". The real deal.

Edited by Stallion

Hey Jimmie-what's with this thread? No posts for a week? You got nuthin' without the creative genius behind the Cruise Brothers-Stallion. I think Alan, Shae, Me and a Player to be Named later are going on the Carnival Breeze on August 17. It will be the return of the Winn Twin "Cruise Brothers". The real deal.

Ha..Jim Bob....As a former "Cruise Brother"....I actually DO have something :D...Remember how as Cruise Bros we ran around on cruises looking for CHICKS?....yeah, well I found mine and am living happily ever after!..YOU on the other hand are STILL looking!!!..lol..:D:eek::p...So did Alan and Shae get married yet?

She hasn't closed the deal yet-but it will be her birthday on the cruise so maybe he could save a few bucks by combining the birthday with a honeymoon. I actually haven't signed up for the cruise yet. See if this sounds familiar-waiting for Trial to settle before I can book and have to schedule around SMU Football games-but Alan swooped in and tried to steal my cruise. 8 day Breeze out of Miami to San Juan, St. Martin and St. Thomas

Edited by Stallion

She hasn't closed the deal yet-but it will be her birthday on the cruise so maybe he could save a few bucks by combining the birthday with a honeymoon. I actually haven't signed up for the cruise yet. See if this sounds familiar-waiting for Trial to settle before I can book and have to schedule around SMU Football games-but Alan swooped in and tried to steal my cruise. 8 day Breeze out of Miami to San Juan, St. Martin and St. Thomas

Sounds very familiar......BTW,,.my wife's main office she goes to about once a week is the glass building next door to post office on Noel....I told her you work close. :D

Sounds very familiar......BTW,,.my wife's main office she goes to about once a week is the glass building next door to post office on Noel....I told her you work close. :D

Richard don't fall for it!!! He is trying to marry you off too!!! :eek:

Ha.....he'll never marry again.......once was enough for him :D

Also, Sara, I keep forgetting to tell you my wife goes to her branch office once a week in Sherman.....she HATES the drive especially today in the rain.:D

Ha.....he'll never marry again.......once was enough for him :D

Also, Sara, I keep forgetting to tell you my wife goes to her branch office once a week in Sherman.....she HATES the drive especially today in the rain.:D

Once was enough for me too!! :p

Where does she work?

I had to google it Randy. That's right near my house :)

Yeah it's a worldwide copier solution company but when I google I, it comes up east of 75 but it is really west of 75...my wife said that may be an old office location.

I think Host Randy has an imaginary wife-none of his best friends in Dallas have ever reported actually seeing her. I'm goin' to count on Sarapdot to get actual photographic evidence that she exists.

I got you covered ;)

My wife and I were watching "Cops" last night and they were in NOLA on Bourbon St at Mardi Gras....She said we aren't going there.....I said I know....I've been a couple times in my single days and that was enough.:eek::D

My wife and I were watching "Cops" last night and they were in NOLA on Bourbon St at Mardi Gras....She said we aren't going there.....I said I know....I've been a couple times in my single days and that was enough.:eek::D

We went to bourbon street once after a night parade - never again! In fact now, we try to leave the state during maradi gras! Until about two years ago, that is the week we usually cruised. Great cruise prices then! My son and I would take two days off of school and schools out the other 3 were no school for our parishes due to MG. Hubby would take a couple days off and we all had the week.

Smart decision to stay away from NOLA bourbon street during the MG season!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Just *24* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

?

?