Picture of Solstice Aft Balconies

Friend100

This is the closer in shot which allowed me to add all of the cabin numbers. They sure do have a "strange" numbering system on "S" Class, eh? :)

SolsticeNumberedSternCabins.jpg

Thanks again to Friend100 for taking and sharing the photos!

• 4 weeks later...
im in SS 2151 on the eclipse. what is that hanging down.............it looks like a ladder? is that going to be in the way of views?

thanks

OP here.

This is another picture taken from a different angle. I think 2151 should be ok.

IMG_2868-Copy.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures. These help a lot in deciding which deck and room you should book.

Are there any soots problem with aft S1 cabins? It seems the portholes on deck 9 and 10 are obstructed. Is that correct? :)

Though I haven't stayed on deck six....I don't like the look of the blue panels (they sometimes are dirty) right outside the balcony...so I'd go with deck 8 or 9 !!

I'm surprised they didn't extend the balconies of the deck 6 cabins over the blue area and create a more expensive "large aft balcony" category. It's not like a modern cruise line to miss a revenue opportunity ;)

Thanks for posting this great photo. We're in 2150 on an upcoming cruise, and it looks perfect! Had aft cabins on last 2 cruises and didn't have a problem with soot or noise from overhead. The bonus of being under the outdoor dining area is full coverage over the balcony, while the lower balconies are visible from above.

The bonus of being under the outdoor dining area is full coverage over the balcony, while the lower balconies are visible from above.

Nice to know they are fully covered on that deck, I couldn't quite tell from the pictures I had seen. We love aft balconies but not full sun exposure - DW has twice had serious Melanomas removed - so shade on the balcony is a priority for us.

We're in 8344 on the Eclipse next year. Assuming the layout is the same as the Solstice and it looks like we get a bigger balcony..why? What is behind the white bit of wall? Have we got a bigger cabin too? Would be nice to think we picked the 'right' cabin for once!!:D

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
Sure. I'm glad to be able help. :)

What great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

May I also use one of them for my roll call web site for 2013? It's better than the picture I have. See here for how I would use it.

Archived