Okay, so the arms are better.....

Good morning!

A while back I asked for help with 'toned arms & shoulders'. I received a multitude of great tips, exercises, and advice. I'm happy to report, my arms are looking MUCH better than they did. :D

However, now I need to deal with the little 'fatty pouches under the arms. Do you know what I'm refering to... those pieces that ooze up out of your bra? It doesn't do much good to have nice tight arms and shoulders if I still can't raise my arms! :eek: Any clues on how to 'tighten' those up?

Love this site! Thanks in advance for any advice anyone cares to share!

I know what you mean, I struggle with it too! One of my friends and I refer to it as the "Ursula" (like from the Little Mermaid). I think most of it is genetic though. Have you tried a shake weight? They actually work if you keep using it. Also pushups and arm circles help a lot. You just have to do it every day and until you get fatigued. Crew machines at the gym help too. They give you toned shoulders. Another thing to try is tricep dips. I also suggest the Insanity workout. It has a crazy amount of cardio and makes you toned all over.

Much of the time, that is caused by a bad fitting bra. You can actually minimize back fat by getting the right bra.

Glad your arms have improved. Can't remember if I responded to you, but mine have improved by doing these three every day----18 full body pushups, 60 sec. plank, 60 sec. superman.

Make sure your bra band is horizontal and level...when it rides up, it creates more "back fat"! and, yes....make sure you have the correct size! Most folks are wearing a bra that doesn't fit correctly! You may have the wrong cup size!!!

Make sure your bra band is horizontal and level...when it rides up, it creates more "back fat"! and, yes....make sure you have the correct size! Most folks are wearing a bra that doesn't fit correctly! You may have the wrong cup size!!!

BBM

My "fat" challenge completely disappeared when I wandered into the lingerie section of my local department store on the day the "Bali Bra Expert and Fitter" was in town--and measuring! I went down a circumference size and up a cup size--and that made all the difference!!

HAPPY CRUSING!

BBM

My "fat" challenge completely disappeared when I wandered into the lingerie section of my local department store on the day the "Bali Bra Expert and Fitter" was in town--and measuring! I went down a circumference size and up a cup size--and that made all the difference!!

HAPPY CRUSING!

Oh... I am a little 'top heavy' so maybe that's the problem! :p I guess I need to visit a 'bra fitter' and get fitted. (Is it embarrassing?)

It is not embarrassing. I took a mini-vacation to San Diego last year, just a 3 day deal. I saw that there was a {intimacy} shop in the one mall there. Yes, {intimacy} is the actual name of the store. I had heard about this place as a good one to get fitted from several TV shows. So, I made an appointment. Got there, had a fantastic fitting experience! Ended up with a 2 size smaller band size with a 2 size bigger cup. It really made a huge difference in how clothes fit on me. I blew a small fortune on bras there, but 11 months later, it was sooo worth it. The back fat has disappeared and I don't suffer from bra ride up or muffin top disease anymore ;)

I would suggest that you search for "Bra Whisperer" on the Internet and find the {intimacy} site. See if there is a store near you.

It is not embarrassing. I took a mini-vacation to San Diego last year, just a 3 day deal. I saw that there was a {intimacy} shop in the one mall there. Yes, {intimacy} is the actual name of the store. I had heard about this place as a good one to get fitted from several TV shows. So, I made an appointment. Got there, had a fantastic fitting experience! Ended up with a 2 size smaller band size with a 2 size bigger cup. It really made a huge difference in how clothes fit on me. I blew a small fortune on bras there, but 11 months later, it was sooo worth it. The back fat has disappeared and I don't suffer from bra ride up or muffin top disease anymore ;)

I would suggest that you search for "Bra Whisperer" on the Internet and find the {intimacy} site. See if there is a store near you.

Thanks! I'm going to find me a 'bra fitter'! :D

Archived