just booked the Oasis

Oasis here we come. We booked 3 cabins on the Oasis, sailing Oct. 20 2012. Now the fun starts. Now I have to start looking at airfare, excursions and hotels for Miami. We will be going 3 days prior to sailing. We have a newbie that not only hasn't sailed but he also has never been to Miami. So we are going to show him around Miami for 2 days and then meet up with the rest of our group in FLL on Friday before we set sail.

Yep have already posted on there. We have been trying to decide which date we were going to sail and this one worked out best for all of us (18 people). Some are still booking their cruises. We are having a family get together this weekend over Mothers Day and will be helping the rest of the party book theirs.

Oasis here we come. We booked 3 cabins on the Oasis, sailing Oct. 20 2012. Now the fun starts. Now I have to start looking at airfare, excursions and hotels for Miami. We will be going 3 days prior to sailing. We have a newbie that not only hasn't sailed but he also has never been to Miami. So we are going to show him around Miami for 2 days and then meet up with the rest of our group in FLL on Friday before we set sail.

Dont go to south beach because he may not want to go on the cruise!:)

I can't imagine the Oasis being my first cruise, it would set the bar too high!!! :D Although on the flip side, my friends and family that never cruised before wanted to book after they saw our Oasis pictures from back in January - Have an amazing time!! We'll be boarding her again next January!

Thanks.

This will be our first time on an Oasis class ship. We achieved diamond status on our last cruise and are excited to try out the perks.

Have you looked into flying into Fort Lauderdale? My next Allure cruise has a bunch of people from Arizona and I think many of them are flying into FLL. For me, the fares are cheaper than Miami and the airport is very close to the cruise port.

Have you looked into flying into Fort Lauderdale? My next Allure cruise has a bunch of people from Arizona and I think many of them are flying into FLL. For me, the fares are cheaper than Miami and the airport is very close to the cruise port.

We are flying into FLL on Wednesday the 17th. We will take a shuttle to South Beach when we arrive. Spend 2 days in South Beach and go back to FLL on Friday and meet the rest of our party coming in. Head to the pier on Saturday for the cruise.

Archived