Carnival Freedom

sassy~one

We are traveling on her in July. Can't wait. Just wondering, does anyone know if the balcony partitions are able to be opened between rooms? If so, how many can we have opened? We have 3 balcony rooms and wanted to be able to hang out there together.

I don't think I saw a reply to your question, so here goes.. We were on the Freedom last year. I believe you will be able to open the partition between two of your rooms but not the third. It is because of the configuration of the doors from the room to the balcony. If you tried to open the partitions between all three rooms you would be covering the entry door on the third room.

We sailed her last December to the Eastern Caribbean and LOVED HER! Granted, it was our first cruise and we have nothing to compare it to (yet), but everything was so perfect that it has definitely made us "cruisers" :-) food was excellent, service was top notch....can't think of a negative thing! Go for it - you won't regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice she docks back in Fort Lauderdale at 8am, on Sundays, with 5 or 6 other ships in port, including (I think) Oasis? Can anybody comment on how it was getting off Freedom and out to the FLL airport on a Sunday? Was it hard to get a taxi? Were lines at the airport insane?

Seems like the other ships dock earlier in the morning...

We didn't do self assist & I dont remember our zone, but we enjoyed breakfast in the MDR and the disembark was painless and fast. We had no issues getting a taxi; walked right out of the terminal and across the way and got one. The lines @ the airport weren't bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed the Freedom in Dec. It was a fabulous cruise. The staff is friendly the ship is fun, I will probably sail the Freedom again.

The FLL airport out was packed, so packed it was hard to find seats but we managed. The check in lines moved very fast, they are used to moving people.

does anyboby know if the have the internet sale for 50% off on the secdond day of cruise they did this on the merical last July im talking about using the internet on board. i save a lot and didnt need it on the first day or even the secon.

We'll be on Freedom next Saturday. I'll post a review when we return.:)

Where else can I see ur review? I really want to read it..

It's a beautiful ship and the crew was fantastic. Embark & debark was a breeze. We had a blast, we are pretty sociable and we made several friends.

232323232%7Ffp53264%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6646932%3Bnu0mrj

Celebrating new friends!

232323232%7Ffp53269%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6648432%3Bnu0mrj

Our waiters! Happy, aren't they?

232323232%7Ffp53272%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A5%3A9%3C932%3Bnu0mrj

My very sociable DH, alias, Hot Tub Cowboy as he was come to be known by for the remainder of the cruise.:rolleyes:

You will love it,

Happy Sailing,

We had no problem at all though we did Luggage Express.

Our flight is 11:15 also, I thought you couldn't do Luggage Express for earlier than 11:30? Did you make a special arrangement, or did they just drop the form off like they do for everybody else? I would soooo prefer to pay the $20 than haul my suitcase! LoL

Archived