OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

oh Sandy this day cant come soon enough I cant waiiiiiittttttt to sail with my Malihinis again !!!!

Hope work is going well and that you are feeling good.

HEY Lynn and Dennis hope you guys are good also...

Still waiting on those Alaska dates, but Anna has sent me some pics that I can print out and use to surprise Austin with when I tell him about it.:D

From this website: http://www.animationlibrary.com/

I use the website all the time for various animated pictures as well as the numbers. If you want dancing numbers (or letters), there is this website: http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/number-index.html

Do you have to join http://www.animationlibrary.com/? Where are #'s?

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/number-index.html just shows up as a red X now.

oh Sandy this day cant come soon enough I cant waiiiiiittttttt to sail with my Malihinis again !!!!

Hope work is going well and that you are feeling good.

HEY Lynn and Dennis hope you guys are good also...

Still waiting on those Alaska dates, but Anna has sent me some pics that I can print out and use to surprise Austin with when I tell him about it.:D

I saw that the Malihinis part 2 was closed and that there is a part 3 but I can't find it. Do you know know what happened?

Do you have to join http://www.animationlibrary.com/? Where are #'s?

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/number-index.html just shows up as a red X now.

Both sites are free. For animationlibrary - look under "Categories" for "alphabets". Some styles have both letters and numbers. Some only have letters.

The dancing numbers and letters do on occasion show up as a red "x". Often the numbers listed as "transparent" have this problem while the same number "gray bg" are fine. I have no idea why as I'm not very techy. I just usually copy and paste. :D

Edited by Luckysll

Both sites are free. For animationlibrary - look under "Categories" for "alphabets". Some styles have both letters and numbers. Some only have letters.

The dancing numbers and letters do on occasion show up as a red "x". Often the numbers listed as "transparent" have this problem while the same number "gray bg" are fine. I have no idea why as I'm not very techy. I just usually copy and paste. :D

Thanks. Do you download the numbers? As you can see I'm not techy either:D

I used to use the dancing numbers (you told me where to get them), but now it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks. Do you download the numbers? As you can see I'm not techy either:D

I used to use the dancing numbers (you told me where to get them), but now it doesn't seem to work.

All you need to do is pick which number you want, right click on it, copy and then paste it into wherever you want it.

I saw that the Malihinis part 2 was closed and that there is a part 3 but I can't find it. Do you know know what happened?

Hi go to the last page of part 2 and there is a message the has the link for part 3.. I have them all in my favorites so I was able to go back to part 2 and get the link.. Lenore

Hi go to the last page of part 2 and there is a message the has the link for part 3.. I have them all in my favorites so I was able to go back to part 2 and get the link.. Lenore

Thanks Lenore, Im running non stop right now so not a lot of time to post, but LYNN I also want you to know I changed the link in my signature. so at the very bottom is the correct link. :D

I can get there by going to part 2 and clicking on the link or by using Amy's link in her signature, but I can't find it as a separate thread. The last and only post was on 10/12 at 9:49 PM so if you go and look in the threads for that time and date it is not there but part 2 is there at 10:22 PM with the link for part 3. I just don't understand it (part 1 and part 2 were not like this-they were each separate threads).

I spent some time this morning looking at possibilities for excursions! I know it is a long way off yet, but I like to be on top of the game! There are some very good ones out there! I am intrigued by one in Antigua "Lawrence of Antigua" and it almost sounds like you can get your own private tour, if you have the numbers to do so. Has anyone started giving any thought to excursions?

Jill - I'm doing this exact cruise (but on the Breeze) in March. I haven't been to either Tortola or Antigua either, so I'll check things out and report back. I've looked at the excursions offered by Carnival and may end up doing one of their cruises.

One of the people on the Breeze roll call has booked Sonny Liston for a tour in St. Thomas and I'm going on that tour. He comes very highly recommended.

Austin & Amy...have a fantastic time on your cruise next week! After doing a 15-dayer, the 4 days will probably just fly by! But have a great time anyways! Looking forward to seeing you guys again in just 465 more days!

:cool:Bill

Edited by jordanaire

Jill - I'm doing this exact cruise (but on the Breeze) in March. I haven't been to either Tortola or Antigua either, so I'll check things out and report back. I've looked at the excursions offered by Carnival and may end up doing one of their cruises.

One of the people on the Breeze roll call has booked Sonny Liston for a tour in St. Thomas and I'm going on that tour. He comes very highly recommended.

Sandy dont forget what you have to do on Tortola for me right ??

Also on St. Thomas PapBear AirForce One Tours is wonderful beyond belief. The owners name is Armitage Allembert he is also on my Facebook friend list. We loved him. He has a girl who must be about 10 now I think and his wife is a local police officer. Just lovely.

Austin & Amy...have a fantastic time on your cruise next week! After doing a 15-dayer, the 4 days will probably just fly by! But have a great time anyways! Looking forward to seeing you guys again in just 465 more days!

:cool:Bill

Hey Bill HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !?!?!?!?!?!?

The four days will seem short, but its supposed to be a R & R cruise even though everytime I say that they never are. LOL We are only doing this one so that when we board in February we are Platinum finally. Dan and Kelly from Hawaii cruise are coming with us so thats bound to make for lots of fun... ya'll remember Dan the Man right ? and Kelly and Suzi when they had their grass skirts on and did their go go dance in the elevator right???