Round Trip

sept10dsm

Just wondering if any of you have done a roundtrip NYC with a week in London? I don't like to fly anymore and we were thinking of doing this. Are there any discounts given doing so? Thanks so much for any information!

We've done something simular a few times. In fact, we're sailing on the May 29t TA, arriving June 5th and then returning on the June 24th sailing.

This is giving us enough time to tour some of Europe. We going to Munich, Venice, Lausanne, Paris and ending up in Bath England.

On previous trips we've toured Scotland and one time did a Baltic Cruise out of Dover.

I don't like to fly either!

Unfortunatly, there are no discounts other then those given to returning customers. But it's worth your while to watch for reduced fares, even after you book. They frequently are reduced before sailing and you can have the difference credited back to you if they do go down before you make your final payment (90 days prior).

Try it...you'll like it.

Thank you! Have a wonderful trip! I get Cunard cruise books in the mail but have never sailed. I have sailed Princess and the Cunard state past passenger! Do you have any idea on if I would be considered a past passenger? Just wondering! Thanks again.:)

Just wondering if any of you have done a roundtrip NYC with a week in London? I don't like to fly anymore and we were thinking of doing this. Are there any discounts given doing so? Thanks so much for any information!

Was excellent, stayed at the Sofitel St. james.

You have to look around to find an itinerary that has only a week between the eastbound and the westbound, but there are one or two trips per year that will support a week to 10 days in England.

You should get the past passenger discount as a former Princess customer. If you get more than that I'll be jealous... :)

You have to look around to find an itinerary that has only a week between the eastbound and the westbound, but there are one or two trips per year that will support a week to 10 days in England.

You should get the past passenger discount as a former Princess customer. If you get more than that I'll be jealous... :)

Yes, I was thinking about that as well. We really don't want to be gone 4 weeks. That's good that the past passenger discount passes between the lines. Thanks!

This coming October there is a TA from NY that then goes on for a 5 day cruise before doing another TA from Southampton to NY. It appears that QM2 does a couple of these a year.

Also, there are the "grand voyages" that are TAs that book-end Northern European or Med cruises. QM2 usually does 6 or 7 a year. Each segment can be individually booked.

This coming October there is a TA from NY that then goes on for a 5 day cruise before doing another TA from Southampton to NY. It appears that QM2 does a couple of these a year.

Also, there are the "grand voyages" that are TAs that book-end Northern European or Med cruises. QM2 usually does 6 or 7 a year. Each segment can be individually booked.

Thank you! That may be the way to do this! I will have to look into the scheduling!:)

Archived