Internet Price on board?

Jacquelyn11

Last I heard, it's till pay............

I have a new strategy on using ship's internet now....I am probably one of the last people to still be using AOL :rolleyes: .....AOL allows you to download your email and then sign off...you can read and answer your email offline and then sign on again to send emails...(I usually sign on, download my email, sign off...read & answer any necessary emails, create any new emails needed and save them to send the next day when I download my next batch of email)...

And also, I don't pre-order internet minutes...I find that the ships usually run a 'minutes special' onboard (pay for 10, get 20)....so, I take advantage of that....

The internet is pretty slow and expensive....so, unless I am going to be in a port that offers free or cheap access, Facebook will have to go on without me for the week ;)

If you have your own laptop, same price?

yes, plus add in a $4.95 set up fee. Its not even run by Carnival. Its a 3rd party who runs the internet cafe onboard carnival ships.

So you cant even yell at carnival exactly.

Archived