Terrible weather in Miami

Isasprings

:eek:

I have been watching the weather everyday for all of my ports. I also check the 10 day forecast on weather dot com. We arrive next weekend. So far it's not good welcoming weather.

I knew cruising in June was a roll of the dice...just wished we would have lady luck on our side. :(

Normal this time of year all the way up to the fall.

I dont know why they call us the sunshine state.

Only because they thought of it before AZ did. Now that is the true sunshine state. We get less rain in the desert per year than most places get in one rain storm.

Only because they thought of it before AZ did. Now that is the true sunshine state. We get less rain in the desert per year than most places get in one rain storm.

True. I'll keep the rain and stay in Florida though.

It's from that tropical low that was in the Caribbean early week making its way up the east coast. Weatherman said Miami would get slammed for the better part of the week.

But it will be back to normal soon....until the next system!

:eek:

I have been watching the weather everyday for all of my ports. I also check the 10 day forecast on weather dot com. We arrive next weekend. So far it's not good welcoming weather.

I knew cruising in June was a roll of the dice...just wished we would have lady luck on our side. :(

EVERY one of my cruises had that exact same forecast 10 days out. I haven't had a day get rained out yet. My Liberty cruise looked awful a week out...we had PERFECT weather. Rain is pretty much the status quo in the Caribbean...20 minute shower and then the sun's back. I'm not saying you won't have rain, but the forecast is likely scarier than reality.

I hope by the weekend gets better I miss my sunshine the only thing I saw this week is rain rain and heavy rain...........

Yeah, I look at the cruise port webcam most days and it has been dreary there lately. Hope you get better weather soon. 84 and sunny here in VT right now.

Archived