Ocean princess platinum/elite lounge

rugbypopsie

Looking forward to a month on the Ocean Princess but can you tell me if they have the evening drinks lounge like they do on the Diamond?

Sue

Yes.

They will have it in either the steak restaurant or Sabatini's, whichever one is not open as a restaurant that evening.

Yes.

They will have it in either the steak restaurant or Sabatini's, whichever one is not open as a restaurant that evening.

Hi Caribill we sailed together on the Diamond..thanks to you and Pia for the information. Cheryl and I like to have late dinner and enjoyed the evening drinks catch up with everyone so its good to know its still on offer.

Sue

Hi Caribill we sailed together on the Diamond..thanks to you and Pia for the information. Cheryl and I like to have late dinner and enjoyed the evening drinks catch up with everyone so its good to know its still on offer.

Sue

What's interesting is that on the big ships the drinks have been raised to $3.99, but on the Ocean, at least in November, they were still $2.99.

It's worth noting that the drink "specials" have, at least in my experience, steadily been creeping upward and are no longer so special.

Still a lot more special than the standard $10AUD a drink it was costing on the Dawn Princess last weekend with no platinum/elite drinks at all.

Do they have reduced price hours elsewhere on the ship too? Lots of questions from someone who rarely has two drinks a day...but its nice to know.

Sue

Archived