Booked a pack and go rate

If you are booked with ES can you apply for a price drop based on the Pack & Go?

I am not sure this is 100% correct, but I believe that if you are booked ES initially, then you want to match the pack and go rate, you would have to give up your cabin and take what they give you (like a guarantee).

I initially booked pack and go, and I have never tried to price match an ES rate to a pack and go rate, so therefore not sure if this is correct.

I am not sure this is 100% correct, but I believe that if you are booked ES initially, then you want to match the pack and go rate, you would have to give up your cabin and take what they give you (like a guarantee).

I initially booked pack and go, and I have never tried to price match an ES rate to a pack and go rate, so therefore not sure if this is correct.

Thanks, I did some research after I asked the question. We booked ES in 4B on the Breeze which I believe is the lowest Quad category available. So as I understand it we will be eligible for any P&G Quad rate because it won't be an upgrade for us.

Edited by InsideCruiser

• 6 years later...

Hi guys,

I'm booked on to vista in April and have noticed that I can now book a pack and go rate for around $50 less than what I paid for early saver rate. So far I have spoken to two different people (as I wasn't sure I believed the first person) and they have both said that I cannot price match my Early saver rate against a pack and go rate. So is this 100% true or have I just been unlucky with carnival employees who I have spoken to?

12 hours ago, HarryKane said:

Hi guys,

I'm booked on to vista in April and have noticed that I can now book a pack and go rate for around $50 less than what I paid for early saver rate. So far I have spoken to two different people (as I wasn't sure I believed the first person) and they have both said that I cannot price match my Early saver rate against a pack and go rate. So is this 100% true or have I just been unlucky with carnival employees who I have spoken to?

You would probably be well served to start a new thread with your question instead of resurrecting a 7 year old thread.  Just FYI  🙂