Where & When are You Cruising In 2006??

ricko1, we booked our cruise with our TA although we could of booked through Royal Carribean since the price was all the same. I spoke to about 4 different TA's and all the prices were the same. Royal Caribbean pricing is all fixed unlike Carnival or Princess. At least that is what I am told.

Thanks for the info. We found out today, Rcci will not have a Hawaii cruise until May, so we strayed to HAL for the first time( 5 FEB 06) Hope we dont regret it..ricko1 :D

We will be on the Mariner on the January 22, 2006 cruise doing the eastern with 3 stops: Cococay (which is new since when we booked it was nassau), St. Maarten and St Thomas. I posted a meet and mingle and so far only one other couple listed there...so if you are also sailing on this date, pls reply to meet and mingle. Thanks all and happy cruising!

Freedom of the Seas....June 18, 2006 (3rd sailing).

I've never booked a cruise that far out, so I had to book a few before then.

(add to my countdown Monarch of the Seas, July 29, 2005....there wasn't enough room to include that countdown in my signature)

Besides the big dent on the side of it, is there something wrong with the Grandeur that I should know about. I can't seem to find anyone on this board sailing on her but me and my family in April 2006.

So far, Vision of the Seas out of Seattle Sept. 1st. We've sailed Vision to Alaska before and had a great trip. This time, we'll be cruising in a JS just a few steps off the elevator. Last time we had a D1 cabin that was the second to last cabin aft on the port side.

I'm probably going to book something for January of 2006 using our HGVC timeshare points but, I'm still trying to decide when or where might be best. I could stretch our December Florida timeshare vacation into a two week vacation by tacking on a 7 night caribbean cruise like we did last November. That would only cost once for transportation and we REALLY enjoyed that two week vacation in the sun.

Archived