Where & When are You Cruising In 2006??

Freedom of the Seas June 4th 2006. I've never waited this long for a cruise. Thankfully my wonderful boss just book me and 2 other office works on Carnival Triumph for 7/21/05. I'm sure it will be alot of fun but it sure won't be RCCL.

I'm planning to do Western itinerary on RCI Mariner of the Seas in Feb 2006. I will be on Brillance in 3 weeks, and will book it then for the onboard credit!

Jan15, Serenade is a beautiful ship and the staff we had in October was awesome! Enjoy.

Southern Caribbean on Serenade on March 11th. My 1st southern caribbean cruise and my mom's first cruise ever. Can't wait. I still have to make it through 11 final exams plus the bar exam before I get to that point though. Wish it were already here and the exams were past.

Southern caribbean February 5 on Adventure of the Seas. Our first cruise ever. Going with two other couples. One couple it's their 2nd and the other couple it's their 3rd cruise.

Hoping to do a cruise out of Boston since the pier is across the street from my office. NCL has one to Bermuda for several days and we're hoping that RCL has a few 10 days in the fall like this do this year.

ricko1, we booked our cruise with our TA although we could of booked through Royal Carribean since the price was all the same. I spoke to about 4 different TA's and all the prices were the same. Royal Caribbean pricing is all fixed unlike Carnival or Princess. At least that is what I am told.

Archived