Where & When are You Cruising In 2006??

I'm a new cruiser, I have not even been on my first cruise yet, lol, but I am already considering a second on Royal Caribbean just to see which I like better. I had hoped to put a deposit down for the Mariner in July 06 but I haven't been able to get any dates or prices. I have been scouring your boards for about a month, lol.

I guess I qualify as addicted already since I'm trying to book another cruise without having cruised yet. :o

Just booked the above and am so excited already and about 493 days to wait!! Got the room I wanted too! Of course, I booked about 2-3 hours after they first opened it for booking! Can't wait!

Just got off the Summit's 10 day Ultimate Southern Caribbean(St.Maarten,St.Lucia,Barbados,St.Kitts, St.Thomas-St.Johns). You guys who will be doing the southern will have a great time!

Pooh

Hi Folks

Just returned to the UK from the Eastern Caribbean itinerary on Navigator of the Seas. Booked for Freedom whilst on board for my birthday in Oct 2006. Deck 10, cabin 1364.

Can't wait, but at least there is Brilliance later this year!

Cruising on Rhapsody for our 20th anniversary in VERY POPULAR wrap around aft balcony # 7652 !! Would like to get a roll call or meet and mingle group started. Let me know if you are sailing with us!! (Me 41, DH 46).

Archived