Oasis My Time Dining- Table for 2

Hubby and I booked "My time dining" on Oasis for this October. We would prefer a table for 2. How do I go about requesting this?

We were always shown to a table for two--never had to ask.

Had a table for two on the Allure last year without requesting it. Pretty much goes without saying. Having said that, the tables were set so close together you were within mere inches from the next table you may as well have been seated all together:p

On the Oasis last October we had a table for 2 in MTD. I prebooked it when the reservation bookings opened on RCL website for our cruise. We could book different times, as well as table for 2, or larger table. We did this as we weren't able to book traditional dining. Once on board we saw there were two lines at MTD; 1 for those with reservations and 1 for those without. I have read other reviews stating they found the wait time minimal without the reservations, plus they could go at the time of their choice. Only night we saw as a longer wait was the night they served the lobster (2nd formal night for us, Thursday). It's really nice to have options.

Archived